lexxiblue
on 2/21/21 4:04 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/22 6:17 pm

+1 true

(deactivated member)
on 10/18/22 5:33 pm

So essay by proessaywriting.com check it here doesn't only provide cheap prices for premium writing services. The store's low prices are the result of a variety of deals and discounts. For instance, first-time customers may get a discount of 25% off the purchase of their paper. The more paper a client buys from the company, the more money they get back via an unique rebate scheme.

CatherineJenkins
on 12/12/22 1:41 am

What a good quote, one of my favorites, to be honest

And when I have doubts about something or don't want to change something in life, it always motivates me. Because it's true that if you never try something, you'll never know what is waiting for you next

KathHarrison
on 12/14/22 12:56 am, edited 1/17/23 11:15 pm

On December 12, 2022 at 9:41 AM Pacific Time, CatherineJenkins wrote:

What a good quote, one of my favorites, to be honest

And when I have doubts about something or don't want to change something in life, it always motivates me. Because it's true that if you never try something, you'll never know what is waiting for you next

Yes! That quote is a huge motivation for me.

Life is a very interesting thing, and we have to try something new and not be afraid of changes!

And you know, books are very helpful for us, because it really provides different information, examples, which can help us with different things. I study literature, and we often discuss different books, plays, and so on. And there are so many "tips" for us. For example, I'm writing a paper on one play, and on https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/a-dolls-house/ I managed to find different A Dolls House essay examples, which helped me not only with writing but with understanding the whole play. I managed to see the play's deeper meaning and notice which issues are discussed there. So yes, life is like a book, and a book is part of our life.

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/22 11:57 pm

The old, basic quote of motivation. But, sometimes you know, we really don't get the chance to turn the page, instead, the page would get turned for you, whatever chapter that may be. I'm saying, nothing's in our hands.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Self Pay Revision
Lisa321 · 1 replies · 431 views
11th year rebirth day today
Derek C. · 0 replies · 482 views
osteoporosis
Patm · 2 replies · 492 views
OHIP & SURGEONS
AlisonQV · 2 replies · 698 views