on 2/21/21 4:04 pm
RNY on 01/11/12

(deactivated member)
on 10/12/22 6:17 pm

+1 true

CatherineJenkins
on 12/12/22 1:41 am

What a good quote, one of my favorites, to be honest

And when I have doubts about something or don't want to change something in life, it always motivates me. Because it's true that if you never try something, you'll never know what is waiting for you next

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/22 11:57 pm

The old, basic quote of motivation. But, sometimes you know, we really don't get the chance to turn the page, instead, the page would get turned for you, whatever chapter that may be. I'm saying, nothing's in our hands.

Milvian
on 12/14/23 2:18 am

I wholeheartedly appreciate the concept of "Repair Classes" as they empower individuals with valuable skills to fix and maintain everyday items. In a world often dominated by fast consumption, these classes encourage sustainability and self-sufficiency. Learning to repair not only fosters a sense of accomplishment but also contributes to reducing environmental impact. The idea of hands-on repair education is not only practical but also enriching, fostering a community of problem-solvers. It's a positive shift towards a more conscious and responsible society. For those interested in exploring this further, the link https://essaypro.com/research-papers-for-sale offers insights into research papers related to this engaging topic.

Megan Hargreaves
on 12/14/23 7:39 am

Awesome quote! I hadn't come across it before, but it reminds me of something similar I found by Shakespeare while I was penning down an essay about his works. I used this cool study resource to gather more helpful insights; they're always there to give help for students. "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women are merely players; they have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts." This thought-provoking quote touches on different topics: our entire life is a play, a play we helm; everyone has their own unique role, and these roles aren't just black and white. Plus, it's fascinating how we barely realize the profound difference we can make in someone's life.

HillgroveCS
on 12/21/23 9:54 am, edited 12/26/23 1:32 am

Each academic and life chapter serves as a page in this unpredictable book, filled with a variety of knowledge and experiences. Education is crucial in our time, so I want to recommend a unique service, described on https://www.smorescience.com/the-importance-of-academic-inte grity-in-education/ where you can find example of 250 word essay and helpful tips on writing. This online resource has become my main assistant in studying. Today, as I pursue a second education, such services help me handle academic assignments and enhance my skills in essay writing.

Justong
on 1/19/24 1:42 pm

love it

daviesthomas095
on 2/20/24 6:22 am

"Life is a book" - already saw this quote and it totally vibes with me. Each chapter's a new adventure, right? Speaking of books, when essays get too much, I hit up Writemypapers.org writing service. Their writers save my grades, turning stress into academic success. Just like a good book, life's chapters keep getting better.

Most Active
Recent Topics