Fast tracking the Process of getting the COVID-19 shot being a WLS candidate or Obese

CharlieBlack
on 5/6/21 10:35 am, edited 5/6/21 5:46 pm
RNY on 08/08/20

It?s April 2021, and sometimes I need to remind myself that obesity is classed as comorbidity? I?m not sure if it?s denial or issues with my own mortality, but when I look in the mirror I think of myself as just being overweight. What?s the reason for the statement, you ask? With current world issues (COVID-19) I was content waiting for my for my number to be called for the shot, I completely understand the reasoning behind prioritizing frontline workers and the venerable. But upon receiving an email from a concerned loved one, it was brought to my attention that due to my weight issues (being obese) I could skip the line and get my shot. I?ve posted a video documenting my personal experience getting the first of two COVID-19 shots in Ontario. Please watch and let?s talk about it.

Thanks for stopping by, Checkout my youtube channel for more video blogs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Q38wqyMxqTWLNNMGZAYzw

Most Active
Recent Topics