-141 lbs!

Katie Gavin
on 11/2/05 9:03 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hey everyone again i am sorry for not posting more offen...life is nuts!... so i am 8 months out and down 141 lbs! ya i can not believe it. i just sent in new pic's so they should be up in a few weeks or so.....im down to a size 14 from 26 and it is so nice..i can shop in all stores pretty much but plus size stores are to nig for sure..it feels so good! my energy leve is high.... i am having issues with "blackingout" and feeling dizzy...not really sure.... but i have a Dr apt soon! um my hair loss is slowing down...im still loosing hair, but not as much... i have gone to a few family functions. most people have not seen me since befoer the surgery..and some have awlked right by me...not even noticing it was me..it reaslly is the strangest thing ever!!!! but im very happy....im still dating my boy and i love that he loved me before i lost all this weight..that really was a huge concern for me . that i would resnt any guy that was interested in my. but he loved me anda ll his friends and family ned last christmas when i did not even know i was goign to have the surgery....it all worked out in the end!!!! well i will try and pst more offen! when my pics are up i will let ya'll know! take care!!!! good luck to you. kate
Karen G
on 11/2/05 9:19 pm - Brampton, Canada
Thanks for the update and CONGRATS !!!! on your fantastic success. On the "blacking out".... are you taking daily multivitamins and B12? Sounds like it could be a B12 deficiency. Hope you get it checked out real soon. Take Care, Karen G PS - Ever hear from Stacey Meaney???? She was post-op 03/15/05
freak_4_disney
on 11/2/05 9:44 pm - Southampton, Canada
Katie - that is just amazing. Thanks for the update. Your profile was one of the first one's I saw when starting this journey. I now have a surgery date of January 12th. Best of luck in the upcoming Holiday season. Lori
Tammy Patterson
on 11/3/05 10:04 am - Milton, Canada
Hey Katie, Wow, Girl! Way to go with that. What is your secret? Huh, huh? Tell us, we are all inquiring minds and NEED to know! Congratulations, though, it's fabulous! Although, the Blackouts are not a good thing . I really hope you get that checked out, asap! I have my consult with Dr. Starr tomorrow morning and am very excited about it, hopefully soon I will be as lucky as you are today! You should be very proud of yourself. Take care and keep posting, Tammy
Lorraine Wentz
on 11/4/05 12:52 am - St. Catharines, Canada
Katie, You were such a beautiful girl before your surgery, let alone now! I can imagine you're a total knockout! I look forward to seeing your pics! I have a guy that loved me before my surgery as well. Aren't they the best?!! I'm sure he's enjoying the new you (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more!) just as much as you are! Congratulations are the amazing weight loss! Cheers! Lorraine
Wendy B
on 11/6/05 1:18 am - Sudbury, Canada
Congrats Kate ... thanks for the update. I am so happy for you! Keep up the great work ... and enjoy your new lease on life. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics