Up date!

Katie Gavin
on 12/29/05 2:24 pm - Hamilton, Canada
HEy everyone!!!! sorry. Again I have not written as much as i would like to of. life is so crazy..im go go go all the time...... so!!!!! i am down to 207lbs!!! for thoes who have been around for a long time know that i started at 355lbs and ya i am a compleatly new person...i am so happy with everything!!! REALLY!!!! i cant believe it is going to be a year.....in Feb...NUTS!!! how are yall doing???? i just sent a new pic in tonight so i will let you know when it is up and you can see the diff!~~~~ i started at a size 26 pant...and that was snug...now i just bought some army pants in a size 13...wow eh!!!! CRAZY!!!! ok i will try to keep intouch more offen!!! bye bye kate
Karen G
on 12/29/05 8:54 pm - Brampton, Canada
WOW Katie !!! Size 13 !!! You must be so happy. I hope you had a great holiday season. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the update. Karen G
freak_4_disney
on 12/29/05 9:41 pm - Southampton, Canada
That's amazing Katie - I'm so glad you updated. Congratulations on your new life. Lori
Twiggy_Dreams
on 12/29/05 9:41 pm - Milton, Canada
Katie, Glad to hear you are doing so well...you truly are an inspiration. I just checked out your profile and I cannot believe my eyes...what a drastic change! Keep up the good work and have a wonderfully happy and healthy 2006! Tracy
Joyce J.
on 12/29/05 10:04 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Katie, Awesome news. You are doing great. Wow. Thanks for updating us. Keep up the good work. Take care Joyce
Nicole R.
on 12/29/05 10:20 pm - Kapuskasing, Canada
Hiya Kate I just wanted to commend ya on an awesome job... you're doing so well... Am so proud of you... am starting out in a 26 as well... and now you're in a 13 wow.. I never thought it could be possible.. but you have proved that it is.. I am so happy fo you.. keep up the good work... you totally inspire me... Nicole
GaylaC
on 12/30/05 1:56 am - Ottawa, Canada
WOW Karen!!!!!! You look great, congratulations on your weight lost to-date. Keep up the good work. Gayla
Nancy B
on 12/30/05 1:01 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Hi Katie! You were just having your wls when I discovered this board online while researching for the same...its so exciting to see your success as I follow behind a year later. You look fabulous! Congratulations! You certainly inspire me ...and I have just 25 days to go! Im so excited! Nancy B
(deactivated member)
on 12/31/05 12:28 am - Waterdown, Canada
Wow, Katie...you look terrific already! Congrats on your WLS and keep up the great work..... Jim
Tammy Patterson
on 1/1/06 3:07 am - Milton, Canada
Hi there, Katie, Way to go! What a wonderful accomplishment, you must be so exstatic! And extremely proud as well. Good for you, I only hope I can be as accomplished as you are when my turn comes! CHEERS! Tammy 303 now/125 soon! Lap/RNY May22/06 My Profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=P1124148762
Most Active
Recent Topics