1 year!!!WOW

Katie Gavin
on 2/17/06 3:59 am - Hamilton, Canada
I cant believe it... it was 1 year yesterday that i was given another chance at life...really...it went so fast..i cant believe it.. I am down 153 lbs!! wow! hope you are all doing well! bye bye KAte
Joyce J.
on 2/17/06 6:31 am - Scarborough, Canada
Wow Kate, Congratulations, one year already woo hoo. And 153 pounds lost. Good for you. Keep up the good work Thanks for posting Take care Joyce
lillykins73
on 2/17/06 7:49 am - Ajax, Canada
Wow Holy Moly! You lost two of my kids (99 and 54 lbs). That is awesome. Somedays I would like to lose a 153 lbs just for a little bit. Congratulations. Awesome job. Liana
boolab
on 2/17/06 7:50 am - Toronto, Canada
Sweet Mother of Pearl! AWESOME JOB! Good for you !!!!!! Barb
losingit2006
on 2/17/06 8:13 am - Georgetown, Canada
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KATIE" That is so awesome, you look exceptional by the way. Keep up the good work. Hugs, Christine
Nancy B
on 2/17/06 1:40 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
Thats fabulous, Katie..I remember your surgery...I am now 3 weeks out and doing well...I see Dr Hagen on Monday for my first checkup *s* Congratulations on your success! Nancy B
Diana_Ackroyd
on 2/17/06 9:45 pm - Lawrencetown, Canada
Congratulations Katie, You are looking pretty fabulous, and your smile says it all. Take care, Di
Twiggy_Dreams
on 2/18/06 9:30 am - Milton, Canada
Kate! WOW....you are looking wonderful, what an accomplishment!! Time does fly...enjoy every second of it! Tracy
Wendy B
on 2/18/06 11:28 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Congrats on the one-year anniversary Katie! It seem like yesterday when we were fantasizing about shopping in the regular sizes in the Sears catalogue! And now we're here! You are looking wonderful ... thanks for sharing your joy with us! Wendy 8 mos post op DS -87 lbs, 13 left to goal
dbaigent1
on 2/19/06 4:18 am - Burlington, Canada
Katie, You have done so well! You should update your profile so your weight loss jumps out a bites people. David
Most Active
Recent Topics