Cascandra
on 4/1/19 6:33 am
Topic: RE: Post op recipes

Thank you so much!! I couldn't remember the name

Cascandra
on 3/29/19 5:01 pm
Topic: RE: Post op recipes

Hey guys!

I remember having read about a blog run by a fellow roux-en-yer lady who posts recipes for post op. Also looking for recipes categorized by post op stage. Anything helps!

Thanks so much!

Cascandra
on 3/22/19 8:38 pm
Topic: RE: Surgery Date!

I met the surgeon Dr. Penner at TWH today and finally got my surgery date! After 18 months of waiting my surgery was scheduled for April 4th! I was not expecting it to be so soon at all. The surgeon said it's almost a miracle to get that date. I'm happy but shocked. I was mentally prepared for a few more months before surgery but I'm still so ready for this change. I start opti tomorrow already. Wish me luck everyone. Can't wait to be on the other side!!

Cascandra
on 2/24/19 6:50 am
Topic: RE: Protein shakes

Have you heard of anyone going to the states to get some? I'm intrigued by their flavours. Cookies and cream,peaches and cream, strawberry and cream.

Cascandra
on 2/23/19 9:43 pm
Topic: RE: Protein shakes

Hey guys,

Any suggestions on best protein shakes/flavours for post op? starting to look into getting ready for surgery.

Thanks

Cascandra
on 2/9/19 10:28 am
Cascandra
on 12/17/18 11:02 am
Topic: RE: The waiting game sucks...

Tell me about it I was referred in Oct of last year (2017) to TWH. Finally got my surgeon's appointment last month and it isn't until March 22nd. So disappointing. I have been calling weekly to see for any cancellations but nobody calls me back it's been four weeks in a row now. I really thought I would have had the surgery already and I dont want to wait another 6 months. Feeling discouraged. I'm so tired of being fat.

Cascandra
on 11/17/18 6:04 pm
Topic: RE: Clinic wait times (Toronto/Hamilton)

Hi there,

I was referred Oct 2017 to TWH and I just received my Surgeons appointment for March 22nd, 2019. I'm assuming it's abiut 2-3 months after that for surgery.

Cascandra
on 9/29/18 5:14 am
Topic: RE: Post surgery foods

Hey everyone!

I've been wondering about spicy food post surgery. I LOVE spicy food like I want to cry every meal from spice and I have the highest spice tolerance of anyone I know. Any other spice heads here that had to change that after surgery? I really hope I don't lose my spicy food lol.

C.

Cascandra
on 9/23/18 5:05 pm
Topic: RE: So I broke a chair tonight.....

Hi guys,

I've been creeping on this forum for a while. I've been in the program for about a year, referred oct 2017, i'm waiting for my dietitian and psych eval and then my surgeons date. I broke a chair at a cottage tonight and it didn't feel BAD but i just can't wait for my surgery date and to be done with all this. How long did you guys wait after these appointments for a Sx date and a surgeons meeting?

Most Active
Recent Topics