CeeMac’s Posts

CeeMac
on 4/8/21 4:10 pm
Topic: RE: Scheduled for surgery on April 19, VSG, but feeling pressured into having RNY

The esophagitis is very minor and the result of severe gastritis that resolved just before the scope. The RNY is too invasive for me, I have to lose 65 pounds for orthopaedic reasons so the sleeve is very good fit. I'm so frustrated with the Bariatric program in Ontario, Doctors are good but the administration of the program is a bit of a nightmare, at least in Toronto.

CeeMac
on 4/6/21 6:31 am
Topic: RE: Scheduled for surgery on April 19, VSG, but feeling pressured into having RNY

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone here is with the program at Toronto Western? I'm scheduled for surgery on April 19 after many reschedules because of Covid, but a routine endoscopy found mild esophagitis and a small hernia and now I'm being pressured into a RNY. Wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

Started PPI and the opti-fast diet on Monday and the combination makes me very nauseous. Not getting any info from the program and Doctors change so often don't even know who to speak with.

Most Active
Recent Topics