dragonfly_1469’s Posts

dragonfly_1469
on 8/2/20 6:44 pm
Topic: RE: Panniculectomy requirements

Hi Karenbean. Best of luck are you on facebook?

dragonfly_1469
on 8/1/20 8:41 pm

Diminishing Dawn please do. You can message me on facebook Tammy Tychynski Croft

dragonfly_1469
on 7/28/20 7:38 pm

Do you know of any doctors who do work with ohip? And yes definitely tired of a rash.

dragonfly_1469
on 7/28/20 12:18 am, edited 7/28/20 12:40 am

What are the requirements to qualify for a panniculectomy under ohip in Ontario Canada

dragonfly_1469
on 7/28/20 12:17 am
dragonfly_1469
on 9/12/11 2:06 pm
Topic: RE: How can I be too thin???
Hi, have been in your position. .  I started to stabilize at Christmas time and still even though I stayed at about 145, people still thought I was loosing and thought I only weighed about 115!!!!  I would just laugh and tell them what I do weigh and they couldn't believe it.  It has taken till this summer for my face to loose that old and guant look.  My dad wad always saying that I looked to guant but he has finally stopped.  wls is very hard on our bodies since it is so extreme and such dramatic weight loss.  I think because of that it does take quite a tole on our bodies and that we can and often do look sickly or unhealthy for a bit until our body stabilizes and starts to adjust.  I truly do think for most of us that our body knows where to level off and I think that is when our body starts to fix the procussions of the extreme weight loss and we start to loose the guant sick and old look.  I have dealt with these issues okay as I know most people have been concerned out of care.  It has been a year and a half since my surgery and my hair was getting very thin and has just styarted filling out at about end of spring and is still filling in.  Been a long process of changes constantly going on but my body seems to have found where it wants me to be and that is 145.  And yes that extra lovely skin--oh such fun!!!!! lol
dragonfly_1469
on 7/5/10 8:26 am
Topic: RE: meat- 2 months out
I am 2 months post op but I am finding that meat usually makes me sick.  I am biting very small pieces and chewing really good.  Anybody else out there have the same problem?  Also the doctor said that all went well but may have to the opening to my stomach stretched.  He doesn't know that I am having such a hard time with meat yet.  I am thinking it may have to do with that but not sure and will talk to him about it on the next visit.
dragonfly_1469
on 5/31/10 11:40 am
Topic: RE: Help....me again...out of the hospital
So sorry to hear this, hope it gets straightened out real soon
dragonfly_1469
on 5/11/10 9:52 am
Topic: RE: Different Types of Surgery
Would the vsg be covered by ohip in these cir****tances?
dragonfly_1469
on 5/11/10 9:19 am
Topic: RE: heparen
Wow!  I guess I am very lucky since I have only a pin size brown spot wherever I had tham and they didn't hurt for me either.  Thanks guys
dragonfly_1469
on 5/10/10 11:55 am
Topic: RE: heparen
I had to have shots of heparen in my belly 3 times a day while in hospital after my ryn surgery.  Is this the norm for everbody or just some of us?
dragonfly_1469
on 5/4/10 1:21 pm
Topic: RE: Lapband coverage in Ontario
Someone told me today that the lapband is now covered in Ontario.  I find this hard to believe.  Does anyone else know about this?
dragonfly_1469
on 5/2/10 1:15 pm
Topic: RE: back from emergency
I am so sorry for what you are going through.  Sometimes doctors forget what it is like to be in pain.  My brother in law is a doctor and my sister quite often will bring to his attention about not forgetting his compassion but a lot of doctors seem to forget it.  Whatr did they think they could do for you later that they couldn't do for you now.  It makes me so angry when I hear things like this.  I hope the plumbing starts to moave along quickly for you.  VERY VERY painful to not be able to go poop.  I hope this finds you feeling better.
dragonfly_1469
on 4/23/10 9:38 am
Topic: RE: Are we allowed fat free coffee whiteners with optifast??
I don't imagine any one has been told they can. Just wishful thinking !  lol
dragonfly_1469
on 4/23/10 7:10 am
Topic: RE: Need more flavor suggestions PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
On the good old optifast and just have vanilla and would love somemore suggestions, and also curious what you have bee allowed to have on optifast??? Thanks
dragonfly_1469
on 4/22/10 9:02 am
Topic: RE: optifast ideas anyone??
Could use some of your ideas to make the optifast shakes taste better and to have a variety.  Thanks
dragonfly_1469
on 4/17/10 12:00 pm
Topic: RE: Opti day #4 still hungry, light headed and almost fainted at Shoppers!
You guys are scaring me. I start on the 22 of April!!!!  lol  Sorry to hear this, I hope you can all stick it out.  If you guys can then I know I can!
dragonfly_1469
on 4/15/10 5:23 am
dragonfly_1469
on 4/15/10 5:22 am
Topic: RE: GUESS WHAT!!!?!?!?!
So happy for you, I also have a date of May 6.  It feels good to get the date but then the butterflies start to come! lol  Wishing you the best.  Who is your surgeon?  Mine is Dr. Starr.  I have heard a lot of good about him.
dragonfly_1469
on 4/15/10 5:19 am, edited 4/15/10 6:13 am
dragonfly_1469
on 4/14/10 6:24 am
Topic: RE: bariatricfusion ?
Anybody familiar with these vitamins and do you like them?
dragonfly_1469
on 4/14/10 6:18 am
Topic: RE: Where to puchase the optifast?
That is strange, because I asked if I could purchase it there at Dr. Starr's office and they said I had to wait til my prop appt .  I will call their office tomorrow and get it straightened out.  Thanks everyone.
Most Active