lexxiblue’s Posts

lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 9:03 am
Topic: RE: How Are You Exercising Your Butt Today?
i bought an "abdoer" yesteday.. gonna try it out today... whoo hoooo!!!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 8:19 am
Topic: RE: Chat Room Anyone?
hey karen
where is the coffee on the 31st?
tks
deb
lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 8:18 am
Topic: RE: Cross border grocery shopping
living in hamilton i seem to go across almost every other weekend and ... luckily haven't paid duty in a long long time.  i find if you're honest... it really does pay off!  they don't bother you! mind you i go across early in the day to beat the border crowds and cross at rainbow bridge.  lewiston bridge seems to attract a lot of toronto people (so the niagara people tell me).  if you're only across for the day .. stay away from liquor, alcholol & tobacco and they don't bother you.  don't bring back plants and fresh veggies either!  i've come back with $2-$300 and they don't bother me.. and today in fact altho was only across for a couple of hours came back with $150 and they didn't say a thing!  most groceries are exempt and they don't even look at your bills! it's awesome the difference in foods over there and it's so close to home!  target on niagara falls blvd in n.f. just opened a new grocery section... was amazing!!  got some awesome deals .. and i find even food at wal mart can sometimes be cheaper than tops! or wegmans! but again it can be a "hit n miss".  i find their flyers online.. and do comparison shopping.  target has an awesome site where you can print coupons.. and sometimes wal mart too!  good luck & have fun!
lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 8:00 am
Topic: RE: Costco US question
hey beth
they've got a sams club here in cambridge! 
lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 5:47 am
good to know.. BUT i went onto the costco site and couldn't find anything close to us in NY...not even sure if anything is close in michigan.. but if someone finds one close to us.. ontario.. hamilton to be exact.. pls let me know... don't mind a "road trip".. tks!
lexxiblue
on 3/27/11 5:34 am
holy canoli Beth... if i knew i could use my cdn costco membership in the us i woulda spent a fortune there today! i don't even know where there is one close to us... ??? i got some s/f carnation instant brekkie there today at walmart... and ... also got some awesome WW meals for $1.87 at target!! wooo hoooo....might as well start cutting back now... let me know where the closest one to the  niagara border is and i'll check it out in a couple of weeks i'll be back there again!! tks!!
lexxiblue
on 3/25/11 2:22 am
Topic: RE: A Major food Breakthrough
WOWZER!!! GOOD FOR YOU!!! just one of the bad habits i'm sure we all have or had... and you didn't let it overcome you!! way to go!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/25/11 12:21 am
Topic: RE: Sleep apnea
ahhh i see.. obviously i need to read up on sleep apnea...boy  didn't know i was so "ignorant" of a lot of things!  thanks!!
lexxiblue
on 3/25/11 12:16 am
Topic: RE: Sleep apnea
ok stupid question... won't this sleep apnea disappear after the operation?? i only ask cuz i fear i may have it too.. and.. do you have to pay for a machine or are they rentable?? and i don't mind listening to what you call .. pity party.. i'm sure we've all had em!!! take care of you!
lexxiblue
on 3/22/11 6:50 am
Topic: RE: KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU!!
CONGRATS!!! to ALL of YOU!!! who have made it to the bench, past your goal weight, survived the optifast and brave enough to share all your personal pics and details!!  YOU.. all of YOU are so encouraging to the newbies like me.. and with your posts and stories you keep encouraging ME to stay positive, to keep going and i'm sure many others! and i just wanna thank all of you!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/22/11 4:14 am
Topic: RE: Got my first appointments!!
WOWZER... GOOD FOR YOU!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/22/11 4:12 am
Topic: RE: Another Sleep Study
hey mr diminishing...
thanks for answering my post....i know i'd rather do this over a colonoscopy or root canal.. i agree with you there - i just know i didn't sleep well thru the last one.. and the "having to go pee at night" just started a few years ago... maybe it's age i dunno.. but i guess we'll wait n see!
good luck to you!
lexxiblue
on 3/21/11 2:48 am
Topic: RE: an impatient newbie but it's finally paid off...but it's only step one!
hi all.. i sit here daily and read the posts.. comment on some.. even get replies from others!  which has been very encouraging!! i've been impatient as my request to the doctor started december 30th... with my referral being lost in the shuffle (as they put it).. well i've finally got my orientation date!! april 11 - AMEN!!  at st joe's in hamilton!  hopefully i'll be able to work out some dates and figure out when and how i'm going to spend my vacation and sick time!  just don't want to have to tell the people i work with!  hubby is still skeptical - worried something will go wrong BUT it's something i've got to do for me!  just wanted to share!!
lexxiblue
on 3/21/11 2:31 am
Topic: RE: Update on Optifast
way to go Maria.. that is very encouraging...!!! 
lexxiblue
on 3/21/11 1:20 am
Topic: RE: Monthly Hamilton Coffee Chat Thursday 24th at 7:30 pm
Hey Myke..
been waiting for this "date".... and i will be there!! thanks for the posting!!
Deb
lexxiblue
on 3/20/11 8:02 am
Topic: RE: 5 years -tomorrow!
hey Karen.. have to agree with "re-discoveringme"... you truly are a symbol.... CONGRATULATONS TO YOU!
lexxiblue
on 3/20/11 7:59 am
Topic: RE: Nestle Carnation Breakfast Aytime no sugar added???
i buy it at wal mart in niagara falls, ny.. and i paid $4.26 - 8 packets to a box, sugar free  and so far i've only been able to get it in the chocolate flavour and it tastes real good!   let me know if you want some.. i got over often!! and wouldn't mind picking up some for anyone!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/20/11 6:18 am
Topic: RE: Another Sleep Study
holy canoli!! i had a sleep test years ago... and hated it.. said i'd never go thru it again!!  BUT .. now that i'm waiting for this new journey... i've given in to my GP and suggested i do another.  i hate the idea.. but what can ya do!  i don't sleep good at night anyways... up at 2 to pee.... and most nights a second time around 430... then of course... i'm wide awake and turn the tv on to watch the golden girls at 5-6.. then til 630-645 i have my best sleep... so lord knows how i'm gonna handle a sleep test!! sheeesh!!!!!  and with all that contraption .. how can they expect anyone to sleep???? .. good luck to you steff!!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/16/11 2:56 am
Topic: RE: Does this dress make me look anxious?
WOWZER.. CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/14/11 3:20 am
Topic: RE: Facial Hair......
i've heard it all now... but facial hair growing fast cuz of excess weight?? usually this was the blame cuz i'm too fat, that was the blame cuz i was too fat.. but now facial hair??  what else will they blame it on cuz i'm too fat?? sheeesh!!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/14/11 3:17 am
Topic: RE: Surgery is a go !!!!
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS! they say all good things to those who wait???? must be true eh???  so many emotions to go thru... but they say.. keep your eyes on the prize!!!
lexxiblue
on 3/13/11 7:27 am
Topic: RE: DS in Ontario?
thanks for answering.. i figured the DH had something to do with the hubby!
lexxiblue
on 3/13/11 1:18 am
Topic: RE: DS in Ontario?
another dumb question or 2... what is DS or DH???? thanks!
lexxiblue
on 3/11/11 3:57 am
Topic: RE: Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!
thanks for answering me!
lexxiblue
on 3/8/11 5:07 am
Topic: RE: Need Some advice, Just a week and a bit out
ok dumb question #99.... can't you drink the optifast after surgery???
Most Active
Recent Topics