wake up! its tuesday-whats new????

Margo M.
on 4/18/11 8:08 pm - Elyria, OH
i'm up and heading for more coffee---talk to us!!!!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

ohwegoblues
on 4/18/11 8:41 pm - NY
Morning Margo...
 Off and running...lots to do at school today..many reports to finish before Easter.
  Prayers to all who need them...
  After school I have blood work at the drs. and then "cuddle" time with my new grandson.
  I will post a picture as soon as someone in my house can teach me how to download the picture from my phone to the computer...I'm am technologically STUPID!!!!
  Later all...
   Marcy
Margo M.
on 4/18/11 8:55 pm - Elyria, OH
hello!
i must admit that i have been living in a small vortex and not really paying much attention to the news -i am sad to see the devastation of the weekend storms.....as i look out my own front (kitchen) window i see a gorgeous sunrise and  the tv is talking rain and snow for michigan- along with a winter storm advisory---i think judy is going to dodge the advisory and be ok on her drive? phyllis-chime in if i'm wrong?

my prayers go out to all of those who have suffered losses like grammylew reported....
last nite was midterm in my ethics of addiction counseling class- wrote a page plus about biases and instructor was impressed! who hoo cuz i felt like i wrote much of nothing!!!!!
tonite midterm in windows class--- these two are 5 week classes- the rest are 10 week....and these two both have papers due in two weeks which i have yet to start so i may be MIA!!!

i am saying a small-actually a huge-prayer that my propane tank holds out thru this cold weather--i do NOT have money for a fill and they won't comeout for less than a fill--which is $500 roughly.... we were at 20% a few weeks ago so i am worried.....

hugs and prayers............

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

grammylew
on 4/18/11 9:25 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
I saw my surgical oncologist yesterday. He looked at my CT scan and my bloodwork and gave me a clean bill of health. I can now say I am cancer free!! Woo, hoo. On May 2nd he will remove my chemo port so I will get rid of that reminder!
This afternoon I am going to Florence, SC for a fill. It is a Fill Center USA doc, different then the one I usually go to. But this guy is only 3 hours away, vs. 6 hours! I hope he does a good job like my other guy did. I have GOT to get back to my 'sweet spot'. I haven't been right since they unfilled me 18 mo. ago so they could shove an NG tube up my nose. I have had numerous fills and unfills since then!
The tornado that hit here was an EF-3. The first report we heard said a toddler on base was killed, but he is in the hospital. Our DIL's school has been condemned. They were gonna replace that school in 2014, now it will happen earlier. They will intigrate all the staff and 240 students into the other base elementary school. So much destruction! My prayers are with all of the people all across the country who were affected by these storms!
Have a fantabulous day!

Grammylew in Jax

poegirl100
on 4/19/11 1:11 am - Cibolo, TX
Grammylew--so happy for you to be cancer free!  That's wonderful news!  Vickie

Vickie 

Nancy H.
on 4/19/11 1:24 am - Traverse City, MI
SO happy for you!!!!!!
Nan
Eileen Briesch
on 4/19/11 1:36 am - Evansville, IN
That's so great! I'm so happy for your good news.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Patricia R.
on 4/19/11 1:59 am - Perry, MI
Praise the Lord for the clean bill of health.  I hope you stay cancer free, and are enjoying life for a very long time.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Monica B.
on 4/19/11 10:14 am - Emery, SD
Oh thank God, hugs to you Trish.....real tight hugs.

Jo W.
on 4/19/11 2:50 am - Owosso, MI
What wonderful news!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!