Gall bladder successfully removed

Pat R.
on 5/2/11 12:14 am - Sturgis, MI
Surgery was successful, but I didn't come out of it very well.  BP spiked, couldn't get pain under control, stayed overnite and came home Friday noon.  Friday and Saturday were awful - so drugged up from the anthestia and in pain.....couldn't eat as it made me sick to my stomach -- kept drinking water and walking and sleep, sleep, sleep.  Yesterday I finally felt human again.    Doing okay today, but tired as I didn't sleep well last nite.   Rough experience.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers.    I will, with God's help, continue to improve.

Pat R.

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Monica B.
on 5/2/11 12:44 am - Emery, SD
REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO YOU!! Prayers and Virtual Kinetic Hugs coming from me.

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/2/11 1:41 am - Green Valley, AZ
Pat,
  Sorry you had a difficult time after surgery. Rest up and take care of yourself.    Mag  

Laureen S.
on 5/2/11 2:26 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Pat,

Sorry it was a rough time for you, main thing is that you are recovering and at home. . .  sending gentle healing hugs,

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

seasheleyes
on 5/2/11 3:11 am - Manteca, CA
I'm glad it's all DONE! After the healing I'm sure you will feel much better in general!
annette R.
on 5/2/11 3:33 am - ithaca, NY
HUGS Pat,

I am glad you are home and hope each day brings improvement.

Kisses
Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

karen C.
on 5/2/11 4:01 am - Kennewick, WA
Pat, So sorry this was difficult for you, but glad you're home and feeling a bit better. We're tough women and we give it our all. Hopefully each day will find you feeling stronger and stronger. You're doing what you need to do. Gentle hugs coming your way.

Karen C

Connie D.
on 5/2/11 4:07 am
Pat..I am so glad that is all behind you now. Rest up and get better each day.

Prayers and hugs on the way...connie d
Margo M.
on 5/2/11 8:10 pm - Elyria, OH
sending special hugs and prayers to you, pat!!!!
so good to see you home and posting!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Jo W.
on 5/2/11 9:16 pm - Owosso, MI
Pat  I hope you are doing better today!   and improve more each day!   prayers going up!  a bit late  but the Man upstairs  still hears!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1168 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1176 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views