Hurting

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/1/11 10:27 am - Green Valley, AZ
Thanks,    I will go to the ER tomorrow. I can't drive the car or truck because they are Manual transmissions. Most every I know is working tomorrow. I hate to call an ambulance again. I'll figure out something tomorrow. Thanks for caring.   Mag

Debbiejean
on 9/1/11 11:39 am - Shelbyville, MI
Prayers being said for you Mag, hope you heal fast! Meds are good!! Hugs Debbie
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/3/11 2:40 am - Green Valley, AZ
Thanks Debbiejean,

Went to the ER when Maryann got home. They only have a few patients. Was in and out in a few hours. I have a knee stabilizer that goes from above the knee to my ankle. It helps some.   Mag

grammylew
on 9/1/11 10:31 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Mag, I hope by now you have had that knee looked at and know exactly what is needed to make it better. Meds help the pain but they don't fix the problem!

Grammylew in Jax

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/3/11 2:50 am - Green Valley, AZ
Grammylew,

Went to the ER. X-ray shows no breaks. Got a knee stabilizer that helps. Still scream when getting in and out of bed. Got liquid Vicodin which works much better than the pill form. It let me get 3 & 1/2 hours sleep. Good sound sleep. Thanks for caring  Hugs   Mag  

Monica B.
on 9/2/11 7:28 am - Emery, SD
Oh Mag, so sorry to learn of your injury. Hoping that you are doing better and that nothing is broken. Prayers for you. Not pleasant to be away and find health care.

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/3/11 2:57 am - Green Valley, AZ
Monica,

Thanks so much for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated for sure. ER doctor said nothing appears broken, He said to see an Ortho doc. ASAP. As you said, hard to do on vacation. The knee stabilizer is helping some.My friend tried to get me in to her doctor, but it was a Friday.Will keep everyone posted.   Mag  

petiteposies
on 9/2/11 11:19 am - FL
Oh my dear one .... I feel so bad for you, I wish I could hold you and love you ... You don't even know what I look Like, but I will ask you to close your eyes and feel loving arms around you ... mine and all of your sisters here who care so much about you and place you are in right now, may you recieve help from all our prayers for you.  You absolutely must get what you need ... get to the ER pronto
then let us know how you faired ... love and hugs ...Sam
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/3/11 3:08 am - Green Valley, AZ
Thanks so much Sam.

I do feel your arms around me. I don't know where I would be without you and all my OFF and OH friends. It was my fault that I fell. Trying to do too many things at once. Today is Kelly's Wedding. I've known her since she was born. They are having an outdoor wedding. It's going to be hot and humid. My friends are bring their RV so I can rest and cool off at times. What wonderful friends I have.
(both on and off line.) Will keep you posted.  Love and hugs,   Mag

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views