Lunch with Mag and Carla

Monica B.
on 9/12/11 7:33 am - Emery, SD
Just home from a road trip to St.Petersburg to meet up with Mag. Carla and I drove up to meet with her and her friend Diane. So very nice to meet up with those we know from OH and FB. Mag is doing well after her horrid fall, wearing a good leg brace. She is also doing well with her WLS journey. She is off to Orlando and Universal Studios for a few days. All in all a really nice visit. Carla and I gab fest was great.
Sober 316 days and so proud of me. Doing well with PT. Interesting to learn how this inner ear/verigo thing is so common for women over 55. Therapist is working on strengthing my legs, feet, and ankles. Also working on getting that silly "rock" back in the right channel of my ear....then the vertigo will stop. I worked on some strange and challenging equipment today.
Hope you all are great....I am. Each day we have some doctor app to go to...that is OK stuff is getting done.
Monica and the traveling bra....no OCDing today, Yeah

Nancy H.
on 9/12/11 9:15 am - Traverse City, MI
I am envious of you meeting other OHer's. Glad you had fun!!!!
Nan
Connie D.
on 9/12/11 10:01 am
Monica......I am totally jealous...I haven't met any of my OFF friends yet!!!!  Glad you had the chance to get together.

Love and hugs....connie d
Jo W.
on 9/12/11 10:59 am - Owosso, MI
i keep hoping to meeting some of you nice ladies some day too!  jo
lynnc99
on 9/12/11 10:09 pm
Hey there! I'll be back in FL from Dec. 18th or so thru Jan 25th ish. (Rought dates - don't have tickets yet).

Let's get together for sure!
Monica B.
on 9/12/11 11:04 pm - Emery, SD
Oh yes Lynn,, you have to come up and spend a day at our place and then we can explore Sarasota. I relish your visit....hot dog.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views