Manic Monday What's UP all?

Connie D.
on 9/19/11 11:36 am
Debbie....I did not do the Eliptical. I did 6 loads of laundry. All that running upstairs to put everyones laundry away...I was so tired. Wish we had a Rambler...hate the steps. At least the washer and dryer are on the main floor!! I also swept and mopped the kitchen, diningroom and livingroom...all hardwood floors. No wonder I hurt so bad!!

I will do my best to get on the Eliptical tomorrow...promise!!

I am on my way to bed...needed Vicodin and Flexeral tonight.

Good night....love and hugs....connie d
Debbiejean
on 9/19/11 11:39 am - Shelbyville, MI
Wow...if you did 6 loads of laundry and running up and down stairs that is even better than the 10 minutes on the elilptical! Hugs and sweet dreams and hope you wake up pain free! Debbie
Patricia R.
on 9/19/11 3:05 am, edited 9/19/11 3:05 am - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Monica and OFF Family,
Sorry I am so late in posting this today.  I got up at my usual time, but fell asleep in my rocking chair.  Then, I had to let an electrical repair person in to the basement to see why the dryer in my old apartment keeps shorting out.  It started happening while I lived there, and they had to keep replacing the fuses.  The repair guy talked to his boss, and they will have to return to rewire it.

I am just putzing around the apartment, mailed some coupons to my daughter.  I should wash my sheets, as it's been about a week.  I am just feeling so lazy.  I was sick yesterday, nauseous, and dry heaves.  Not sure what that was about.  

Hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Eileen Briesch
on 9/19/11 3:23 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Monica and my OFF family:

I'm kinda bummed today. I got an email from the place in Chicago I had applied to that I had interviewed over the phone awhile back. They're not hiring me. That's two rejections over the phone. I know I should be grateful I still have a job, but I also know this place is closing in January 2013, so I need to have somewhere to go. (Of course, they have told us everyone will have a job, but I've heard that before, so don't trust them.)

Anyway, a little down. Plus, it's overcast and feels like rain, which we need, but my body is all stiff ... even my fingers are swollen and stiff. And my teeth hurt.

Not much else going on ... tired and need coffee. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Debbiejean
on 9/19/11 11:11 am - Shelbyville, MI
Good evening Monica and OFF family,
Monica, so happy for you being sober...you go girl!

Well gang I did it today I went to the gym b/4 going to work on the 3-11 shift. I did the Gutts and Butts class and right now I feel like rubber! LOL
It was a great day to get back to the gym, it was rainy and yucky outside.
Sitting on the big ball and doing sit ups and leg lifts...well let's just say I have no inner core! Of course all those abd. surgeries I've had over the years (7 of them) no, none abd. muscles at all. I will improvise on a lot of the things the instructor does.
I thought I'd do Zumba tomorrow but I think I'll just do my 4 mile walk with the dogs...besides I need to do laundry tomorrow.

Hugs and prayers for all in need...I'm gonna go back and read some posts. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1165 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1112 views