Good Morning from Maine

Terri G.
on 9/26/11 7:53 pm - ME
It is Tuesday 5 am here. Good morning I do hope everyone is doing well. I miss chatting with you.
Have a wonderful day. less than 20 lbs to goal never thought I would get that far.
Terri

ShirleyG
on 9/26/11 8:39 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Morning Terry
TIs AM an i am up cooking dinner before heading to work .  I have such a busy life ti seems the only way I can get all in is too cook in the am, clean up everything then go to work .  I head to the gym straight from work then home for dinner , chores etc ..  What a cycle .
Trying to come up with different nutritious meals is a problem too as I get bored with the same old things ..UGGGGGGGG
Hope all of you have a wonderful day and realize how blessed we all are.
I am so thankful for a job, a nice warm place to live , my health , that i have love in my life and a soso special 10 lb dog named Sassy who thinks she is a person :) 
I hope that you have just as many blessing and that you feel the JOY in your life ..
Headed for bloods work today to check my ferratin iron levels . I have to get infusions every few months as that is one problem with RNY folks long term they have found.
Take your vitamins , eat your rainbow colored foods and MOVE THAT BODY girls .. if we are to be healthy this is vital ..
Hugs
Shirley
ShirleyG
on 9/26/11 8:40 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
OH AND CONGRATS TO YOU ....20lbs will melt away in no time ,,,SKINNY WISHES headed yoru way :)
Patricia R.
on 9/26/11 11:01 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning Terri and OFF Family,
I am up, but a little loopy from the anesthesia I had yesterday afternoon.  I have to wait 24 hours to drive.  Fortunately, I don't have my dentist appointment till later this afternoon.  

I have to try to finish the baby blanket today.  I am under the gun with it now.  If I don't fini**** I will have to pay to ship it, when I do fini****  My ex and his wife are driving to my daughter's, where it is going.  It is for her nephew.

I have to run.  Dog is barking.  Be blessed.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 9/27/11 12:11 am - Galion, OH

Morning Terri!! Nice to see you here again!!! 20 pounds to go huh? You will get there I am sure!!! Keep doing what you are and you will get there!!!

Trish you will get the blanket done in time if I know you...lol be careful if you are still loopy tho...hope the foot back feels better after this surgery!!! (((Trish)))

Sunny today and cool yet. Supposed to get up to 71* I think they said. I will take it. Had a storm last night after I got out of work. Yes I got wet going to my car! Couldn't wait another 5 minutes...lol. Stopped at the grocery store for the eggs that were on sale for a dollar a dozen. Then went to Pet Smart for the free can of cat food. Hahaha left the coupon in the car!!! Rain coming down in buckets by then so I said forget it....so I looked at the adoptable kittens/cats. One cat was named Gunther!! I told him he had my last name. He looked at me like yeah big deal!!! LOL Poor guy had no teeth. The younger kitties one was a tiger and the other was a mostly black with some white on it. Ofcourse the tiger was the one that wanted to play with me...sighs......I don't want another tiger cat...both cats that I have had were tiger cats...If I get another cat I want a different colored cat...hummm so I am still looking. Told Rick what I saw there and he still is NOT interested in a cat. Darn it!! Looked online at the shelters near by and showed him a few pictures and he said oh to a couple. Does that mean I am getting someplace with him??? Not sure. Lots of time for a cat I guess.

Well the back is starting up again sitting here so best get going and see what else I can do to ease that hurt.

Prayers and thoughts for those that need it... :-)

HUGS

Monica B.
on 9/27/11 2:39 am - Emery, SD
Grateful for 331 days and so proud of me.
Home after chiro for hubby and PT for me. Seeing results for both of us.
Making beef stew in crock pot,smells divine. Getting ready for hot tub and pool....sprinkling now and very cloudy. Yoda woke up with such love and playfulness. He was chewing on 2 of his bone collections and throwing one of his balls around. Giggles for us so nice.
Hoping all are doing well.
Hugs, Monica

Has anyone heard from Bev in CT?

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 9/27/11 2:51 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Terry and All my OFF family,

I'm trying to shake this head cold, But sinus pressure has started with some chest congestion. I'm using my inhalers which helps for part of the day. Weather is still yucky. We are going to Wisconsin to visit my "almost nephew" Eric. He called last night to say he really wanted to have time with me before I leave. Made me happy. Have a "date" for dinner with friend, Jerry, on Monday. Leave for home on Tuesday. Already starting to organize and pack things up. summer clothes will be needed when I get home since it's still hovering around 100. Looking forward to being home.

Have a good day and hugs to you, Mag

Eileen Briesch
on 9/27/11 4:03 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Terri and my OFF family:

Just a quick fly-by. Got off Skype with my brother Gary, who I try to talk to every week; we usually talk on Sundays, but he was working at his part-time job, so I missed him. He is still looking for a job; he has a phone interview this week. Cross fingers, swing chickens, whatever. He is running out of time and unemployment and Cobra insurance.

Not much else happening; work again tonight. Anyway, have a nice day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 9/27/11 6:39 am
Good afternoon Terri and everyone.....

Terri....amazing huh...all that worrying that your wouldn't make it goal and here you are only 20 to go!!!!   Good for you!! We need pics please!!

I am just popping in quickly to check on everyone.....too much happening here...I will explain soon. My life is so crazy!!

Wishing you all a really good day.

Many prayers for those in need....especially Morgan.

Love and hugs to all.....connie d

Debbiejean
on 9/27/11 7:39 am - Shelbyville, MI
Good evening Terri and OFF family, Happy Tuesday!

So the weather here in Michigan (Hopkins and Shelbyville) is rainy and just plain ugly outside.
Started raining again on my walk so turned around again. Do you think I'd go downstairs and workout on my gazelle and weights? Nope...I'm was a slug today and so I'm walking as much as I can delivering charts to the units to move my butt!!!

I shouldn't complain, hubby was working outside all day in the rain bricking a house that was moved on K College campus. At least I was inside watching Let's Make a Deal...I like that game show, than after that I go for a 4 mile walk....usually! LOL

I'm going to go back and read some posts. Take care and hugs and prayers for those in need. Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views