OT: TP roll

Monica B.
on 10/20/11 12:29 am - Emery, SD
Hubby put a new roll of TP on the holder. I almost fell off the throne.
I know Yoda did not do this.

Judy G.
on 10/20/11 12:45 am - Galion, OH
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Connie D.
on 10/20/11 12:48 am
Monica...Declare a National Holiday!!! 

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Love and many hugs...connie
Nancy H.
on 10/20/11 1:53 am - Traverse City, MI
Yeaaa, itn only btook 42 years, right???
annette R.
on 10/20/11 3:29 am - ithaca, NY
Monica - he must have been sleep walking when that happened!!! I would have fainted too.
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

cindibarre
on 10/20/11 4:36 am - Danforth, ME
Monica-

Isn't this the second time he's done that this year?  Perhaps a mental health evaluation needed?  Enjoy the day and let's see if it happens again soon.

Cindi

HW - 351 SW 0 342  SurgW - 298!  1st. Seminar July 2010 Surgery  August 1, 2011  
Jo W.
on 10/20/11 8:41 am - Owosso, MI
I am in shock like that when Steve does that also!!    Thanks!  Enjoyed the giggle!
Laureen S.
on 10/20/11 10:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
well since I don't have a husband of 40+ years, perhaps I can train Roxie to do that. . .  in the meantime I think the "national holiday" idea is a good one ;)  Thanks for the chuckle. . .  perhaps there is something to be said for being "single" lol

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

grammylew
on 10/20/11 10:45 pm - Jacksonville, NC
My DH will get a new roll out, but lays it on top of the empty roll.
I have been reading about a company ( maybe Scot's) that is making TP rolls with no cardboard roll in there. The inside circle is shaped like a star so it won't just unroll like crazy. Very eco friendly. Sooooooo, I thought I was ordering that when I ordered some stuff from Staples. Nope! It has no cardboard roll, BUT it also has no hole at all!! So, my DH won't have to replace the roll cause it can't be put on the spindle. I'm planning on jamming a correct length pencil through there so it will fit my dispenser thing. I'll have time while we use up the old stuff. But I know he still won't put it on the roll!

Grammylew in Jax

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views