Collective pushing please

Monica B.
on 10/20/11 5:14 am - Emery, SD
Daughter just checked in, breaking her water. Asking for collective cyber pushes for the next hours. She is exhausted. Never had a vaginal birth myself....she was stuck after 36 hrs of labor so they RUSHED me for a c-section. Watched her birth Alex 8 yrs ago, no medications and after 6 hrs of labor out he popped. Confirmation of a God and the amazing human body.
I am really besides myself today, very anxious and working on my OCDing. Channeling Karen C for peace in heart and soul.
Funny how a mother wants to carry any childs pain away....kiss the boo boo gone, and make the world right.
Thanks for sustaining me and for pushing.
Monica

Judy G.
on 10/20/11 7:36 am, edited 10/20/11 7:36 am - Galion, OH

Looks like it should be soon...I hope! My water broke on a wednesday night about 630 and then I didn't have David until 430 am friday morning!!! Pushing pushing pushing....

HUGS

Nancy H.
on 10/20/11 9:04 am - Traverse City, MI
Monica, right there with you!!!!! Prayers for a safe & speedy birthing experence.
Nan
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 10/20/11 11:17 am - Green Valley, AZ
Thanks For the update. I know you ill keep us informed. I've been in the delivery room many times and I always hold my breath until I hear that first cry. Some don't cry. They just look around like "Where am I? And how did I get here?" It's a beautiful thing to see.   Mag

poegirl100
on 10/20/11 12:20 pm - Cibolo, TX
Deep breaths!  It will happen!  Can't wait to hear the good news soon.

Vickie 

Monica B.
on 10/20/11 12:36 pm - Emery, SD

Daughter just called, baby arrived, 8 lbs, heard her voice and she sounds strong.
Both of our daughters are together and they are so excited and happy. Name to be decided when sisters and brother get to meet.
Thank you for your messages and your support. We were getting very edgy with this delivery. Thank you God.

karen C.
on 10/21/11 12:36 am - Kennewick, WA
Congrats Monica! Just saw the first post and scrolled down to the wonderful news of the arrival! Nothing like the birth of a baby to reaffirm the miracle of life!

Karen C

Debbiejean
on 10/24/11 11:44 am - Shelbyville, MI
congrats Grandma!! Just going back and reading some posts. I love babies!!!!
Laureen S.
on 10/20/11 8:22 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Congrats on the birth of your newest grandchild, may she have a full and happy life surrounded by loving and supportive family and friends.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 10/20/11 10:54 pm
Congratulation Monica....nothing like a brand new sweet little grandbaby!!! So happy to hear all went well for your daughter. 

Love and hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1176 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views