Thursday Morning wake up call

grammylew
on 10/27/11 6:33 am - Jacksonville, NC
Well, Vickie, I don't do Halloween dress up anymore. I used to dress up every year with the kids. Then I did again the years I worked. But not anymore.

Grammylew in Jax

seasheleyes
on 10/27/11 4:44 am - Manteca, CA
Hi All,
I've been missing in action- very busy at school and at home. Tonight I'm going to a concert - Louis C.K.- anyone know him? He's VERY FUNNY! He's had HBO specials. I'm going alone... I am an independent soul. The kids go home early today. We have parent conferences. That's it for me.
Jul
Eileen Briesch
on 10/27/11 5:27 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Mag and my OFF family:

A gloomy day and it's cooler; I was woken up twice by phone calls, then finally got up coughing. Still feel kinda out of it. Oh well, no work today, which is good, because last night was a ***** I was tired, achy and I wound up going down late with my pages. I kept getting asked to help with stuff on the other paper that I usually work on ... little picky things ... so that made me late with my own pages. Then my application crashed near deadline ... aaaarrrrghh! I wasn't really late, just a little bit. I'm sure I'll hear about it. Everyone asks me for help, no one offers any to me.

Mag, your story made me laugh. I have had toilet backups, but never had the wrong day for a doc's appointment. Sounds like a crazy way to start your day.

I plan to stay in my jammies most of the day, just getting dressed to take out garbage/get mail later today. Just too tired to do a whole lot. Gonna watch the world Series tonight and read. I'm still drinking coffee.

Have a good day. Go Rangers!

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views