Just dropping in after a long absence,,

Musicmama88
on 12/27/11 11:52 am - Danville, IN
to see who all was still active on the board. So good to see so many still posting daily! And hear that you all are doing so well!

Im well,,still enjoying a busy lifestyle since surgery. Hard to believe its been so long ago. I have gained back about 36 pounds, but am about  to make a new years resolution to take it back off. I lose 20 and then gain 20,,but I still feel great.

Hope all of you had a great Christmas, ours was one of the best. Right now though the intestinal bug ha**** the family. Hubby is in bed sick with it, I already had it last week, grandkids are sick too and several friends. Lasts about 36 hours but its horrible while its here!

Well, Ill check bak in soon, Ill need the support when I start detoxing,,countdown to Jan 1 has begun..LOL.

Take care and have a blessed new year!
Blessings
Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Eileen Briesch
on 12/27/11 11:53 pm - Evansville, IN
Hi Betsy and welcome back:

Where is Danville? I'm moving to Evansville on Saturday ... I have a new job at the newspaper there. Not sure exactly where you live. Busy packing and pitching again, getting ready for the movers to get here.

Good to see you again.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Musicmama88
on 12/28/11 1:18 am - Danville, IN
Hey Eileen! My sister used to live in Evansville. i searched for her for about 22 years and finally found her on the internet. She moved here closer to me, lives in Danville now too. Its about two hours from Evansville, north. We are 22 miles west of Indianapolis actually.

Happy for ya on your move, but dontcha hate the actual act of packing and moving,,ugh. Hope all goes well for ya.

Blessings
Betsy
"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 12/28/11 12:09 am
 Hi Betsy....so wonderful to see you again!!

Sorry to hear that the FLU has been hitting your family. We all went through it too. Hope everyone is feeling better now.

We are all going back and forth with our weight too. Maintaining is the hard part!!

Hope we see you more often. You have been missed.

HUGS.....connie d

Musicmama88
on 12/28/11 12:46 am - Danville, IN
Aww thanks Connie! Good to hear from you and to know that I have been missed. I do think of you all often and wonder how everyone is doing, but I just havent taken the time to post.

Im getting ready to order some protein powder and get back to basics. Hubby wants to lose about fifty pounds, and we usually do the south beach approach of whole grains and nothing white. I have really gotten away from drinking water and back into the coffee and soda. Gotta break that habit. And eating at night while we watch movies or computer games.
and of course exercise. But Im psyched,,so I know I can do it.

Ill be posting,,and checkin in,,

Be blessed
Betsy

Judy G.
on 12/28/11 6:56 am - Galion, OH

HI BETSY!!!!! Glad to see you post again!!! Miss reading your posts ya know!!! Happy that you are doing well and wish you the best in your upcoming try of losing the weight gain!!!

HUGS

Musicmama88
on 12/28/11 10:54 am - Danville, IN
Hi Judy!! Good to hear from you, and to be honest, you were the first person I looked for when I came back to the board . I always enjoy your posts as well.

Sounds like things are going well with you. Thats a good thing!
Yep, the countdown has begun on the weight loss and Im kinda excited about it. To be honest, Im sick of eating junk, ready to start eating clean again. I always feel better when I do..

Hope you have a good evening!
Blessings
Betsy

Judy G.
on 12/28/11 11:28 am - Galion, OH

Wow I am impressed...lol you looking for me first??

As for the weight gain I also have gained some but my dr gave me some pills to take that helped me really good to get the weight off again and so far since I stopped taking them I am still holding that weight!!!  Hope it stays where its at now!!

Yes things with my life have really turned around for the better I will say. I am now manager of an apartment complex and Rick is head of maintenance here. Been here about a month now and we love it!!

Again I wish you the best of luck on your plan to get the weight off!!!

Don't be such a stranger here ok? You have my email addy? [email protected]  email me if you want.

HUGS

karen C.
on 12/28/11 9:38 pm - Kennewick, WA
Betsy, Don't be a stranger. It's so good to hear from you. I posted the other day but must have forgotten to push "send." Senior momen!

Karen C

Musicmama88
on 12/29/11 3:04 am - Danville, IN
Hey, thanks for the post! I remember when I was researching WLS I spent hours on here every day,and sometimes into the night, reading profiles and looking at before and after pictures. Then once life got busy it just kiinda faded into the background. Good to come back and refind old friends.

And senior moments,,I may have had a few of those,,but dont remember,,,,LOL

Blessings
Betsy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views