Beautiful Sunday

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 8/26/12 4:41 am - Green Valley, AZ
Good Morning OFF,

I have been up since 3:45. I don't know why. Worried about things, I guess. Feel stressed. Other than that things are fine. I must clear my desk. That will help me feel less stressed.
     My niece Amy is still sick. Her Mom and Dad went up to stay with her and help take care of the girls. Her husband has MS and is exhausted. Amy has been ill for 2 months now. I would be grateful for prayers. I think it is time to take her to a larger hospital. My sister, Ellen, suggested a surgeon to see if the infection is encapsulated. This is probably a large part of my stress. Wish I was there with her.

Hugs, Mag

Judy G.
on 8/26/12 6:08 am - Galion, OH

Morning Mag and OFF family to follow....

Mag what seems to be wrong with your neice? I guess I missed it if you posted about her being sick. Will put her in my prayers and you are there also!

Sorry I didn't get back to post yesterday on  my thread...was busy spending money...ours and the complex. Needed to get food in the freezer and cleaning supplies for complex. Now that we are broke again hope payday come fast...lol Atleast we now have food in the freezer for awhile!!!

Was trying to eat and also watch NASCAR race last night and saw one of the tenants come over this way...so I got up and shut the door!! I am so tired of this guy coming over for no reason but to talk about nothing over and over again!!!! He has been told IF it is NOT an EMERGENCY stay away!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't get it...wonder if he is related to Randy? Hmmm Anyhow was still watching the race and bang on the door...I was ready to chew this guy a new one but it wasn't him...another tenant was telling me the squad and police were here and needed a key to get into Bill's apartment!!! OMG so off we ran to get the key and let them in!!! Bill is ok...he fell and has a cut on his leg. Not sure how it happenend but it happened in his apartment with his bed when he fell. WOW!!! Now this Bill is a BIG guy!! I am guessing about 450-500 lbs!! Yeah. And yes we talked about surgery...he wants to do it but is afraid...I understand. Going to ask him if he has a PC and if he does to come join us here and get more info from you all. :-)

Clubhouse is rented out for today from the woman that has the dog that bit a lady. Last time she had the clubhouse we cleaned it really good and then she never had her party! So this time all I did was open it up and make sure there was toilet paper and paper towels. How do you like me now? This woman went off on me after her dog bit that lady. She even called the police on me!!!!!!! Why? Because I was harrassing her and putting letters on her door she told the police. All I did was call her and ask if her dog was at home. She said no he got out again...I told her he bit a lady and she best get over there! Then I got the letter from corporate to give her but she wasn't home so I put it on her door. Thus the call to police....Nice huh? So I think she owes me an apology for how she treated me. I have not talked to her since...AND it was her daughter that made the threats to get her gun and shoot both me and Rick!!! Real nice....yeah that makes me feel really good about doing nice things for people like that!!! NOT!!!!!! SO the clubhouse is open and it IS clean...just not over done like usual. I didn't turn the AC on either for them. See how mean I can be....they can turn it on themselves...it will just take longer to cool it off inside.

Rick is making stuffed pork chops for supper today. Haven't had those in a long time. Hopefully this dinner will NOT be interupted...just once it would be nice to eat in peace for a change!

Well I guess I rattled on long enough so will get going.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!

HUGS

Connie D.
on 8/26/12 9:38 am
Good morning Mag and everyone....

Mag....I am still keeping Amy and her family in my prayers. I agree....time for a second medical opinion!! Hope you get some stress relief soon!

Judy....that place sounds like a three ring circus at times!! I would be going crazy by now.  I remember how much you love Rick's stuffed pork chops......hope you get to enjoy them!

I ended up going to that event yesterday. I had a really great time with wonderful friends. Glad I went!!

Today there is a old car show in town. I might venture there for a while. That is about it.

Amanda and Tyler are about an hour from home (Oregon) now. They are keeping the updates coming!  They gave me a web cam and set it up on my computer so I can see them....aren't they sweet! 

Have a beautiful day everyone!  Prayers for many in need.

Love and lots of hugs to all....connie d
Patricia R.
on 8/26/12 9:54 am - Perry, MI
Hi Mag and OFF Family,
Well, I am not as late as I could be.  I had trouble getting out of bed this morning, and went straight to an AA meeting.  My gas tank is almost empty, so I couldn't drive to church, as it's pretty far.  I ended up with more month than money this month.  Saturday is a long way from now.  

I've been playing fetch with Utley, which he can do endlessly.  I also cut out the coupons from today's paper.  I cut as many as I think my daughter and I can use.  Today's paper had Proctor and Gamble coupons, so there were Pampers and Baby Wipes coupons, and another flyer had canning supply coupons.  I made sure to put them on top of the ones I sent Colleen.  She cans a slew of tomatoes every harvest, because she and her husband have a humongous garden.  Also, she uses the Pampers for Franklin, and he goes through a lot.

The rest of the day, I'll be watching the Phillies game, and then attending an Al-Anon meeting here in Bristol.  I promised I would bring some information about some sober events the agency I volunteer at is hosting.  Saturday, we are hosting Soberstock III, an all day concert event, for people who desire to have some fun in a safe and sober atmosphere.  I'll be volunteering there.  Then, later in September we are hosting a Recovery Walks event in Philadelphia, where people from all over will celebrate people with sobriety, honoring those who have long term sobriety, like my sponsor who's been sober almost 23 years.

Gotta go, my lunch is almost ready.

Hugs,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

carlak
on 8/26/12 10:10 am - Bradenton, FL
Good Sunday Morning.
It is beautiful here in Colorado.
Not sure when Im going to venture home, the hurricane is suppose to hit tomorrow in the gulf coast. It already is raining and the winds have started in Miami /Dade county witch 200 miles or so south of me. So Carl and my four legged boys are honkering down for the count! I hope I have a house to come home too!
Im feeling much better every day from the surgery so that is good. but still not driving.
Well folkes Im thinking of you time for coffee.
Carla
image hosting site

pineview01
on 8/26/12 3:15 am, edited 8/26/12 3:15 am - Davison, MI
Hi all! 

It is a lovely day here in Michigan.  It hit 92 yesterday so I am hoping the water in the pool will be warm enough to do my 1 hour of laps.  I haven't been able to do my daily swim since 8/8 when we started getting ready for the county fair.

We don't have many days left to use the pool left.  I so want an indoor lap pool.

I really enjoy all your daily postings.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Eileen Briesch
on 8/26/12 2:54 pm - Evansville, IN
Hi Mag and my OFF family:

I'm moving slowly today. I got up early enough, had a pot of coffee and breakfast, then had some energy and went to Walmart for a few things. Now I want a nap. Really tired. Watching the Sox game on the computer. They're losing 3-2 right now. Juliette is sitting next to me. It was overcast earlier; now the sun is out. Walmart was a zoo. I have to use an electric cart now because my knee is so bad, and I can't tell you how many people I almost ran into.

Mag, I hope your niece will be OK. Judy, you really do have a zoo there at that apartment complex. I'm still trying to get my dishwasher fixed. Supposedly, they fixed it the other day; so last night I tried to do dishes and now it doesn't work at all ... nothing, nada, zip. I'm so fed up with this place. 

I'm off today so not doing anything much. Just hanging around, watching baseball. Anyway, have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1165 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!