First Day of Pre-Op Diet

Chirs H.
on 9/3/12 9:44 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
Well I started my pre-op diet today - and I'm starving!  :)

Actually I had a pretty easy day until my daughter started watching "Pioneer Woman" on the Food Network - I told her she was double cruel - the food and the mango margaritas she were making looked awesome!! (I'm a recovering alcoholic too - so she got me with both barrels!)

Overall, I think today was a success.

Chris

Don't quit before the miracle...

Karen S.
on 9/4/12 5:11 am - Wailuku, HI
Good for you!! You have taken a huge step in freeing your life from avoidable problems. I remember when I was 325 lbs. and came in here for the first time. I was a mess!! With the help and encouragement from these wonderful OFF people, I got through the pre-surgery YEAR of classes, food charting, pre-surgery, etc. Now, a little over six years later.....I am at 150 lbs., free of that horrible feeling of being able to do nothing physically, and mostly free in my body. Because I'm in my 60's I do have body issues..ha...but they are not from being fat any longer.

Keep up the great work, and keep coming into the OFF.......the people here will not let you down.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen
Connie D.
on 9/4/12 10:52 am
Hello Chris.....you can do it....hang in there!!

Remember...."Nothing Tastes As Good As Thin Feels!!!!!! 

Congrats too on the  alcohol recovery...that is great! 

HUGS....connie d
Debbie A.
on 9/4/12 12:08 pm - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Hi Chris!

You can do this! Pre-op diet is not much fun, but after a few days it does get better. Then weight starts to come off and that helps a lot. A quote from a member "Nothing taste as good as thin feels". I keep saying that to myself and it does work.  Can't wait to see you on the losers bench!

Big hugs,

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Chirs H.
on 9/4/12 3:55 pm - Wichita Falls, TX
Thanks for the encouragement everybody.  I think I'm doing OK today - I've stayed on plan again so far - and not been too hungry.  

I can do this!
I do remember how it feels to be thin - so that makes this feel that much worse!

Chris

Don't quit before the miracle...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views