Thought for the Day/Evening

Debbiejean
on 11/19/12 8:04 am - Shelbyville, MI

Thought for the Day...

Posted: 19 Nov 2012 02:29 AM PST

How we feel about ourselves, the joy we get from living, ultimately depends directly on how the mind filters and interprets everyday experiences.  Whether we are happy depends on inner harmony, not on the controls we are able to expert over the great forces of the universe. --Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi

Connie D.
on 11/19/12 2:57 pm

Debbie....I am in trouble....I am not thinking much of myself anymore!!

HUGS....connie d

Karen S.
on 11/19/12 6:50 pm - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Connie....Your message makes me sad. You, of all people, deserve to feel secure, contented, happy! You always give everyone support and encouragement .... and from that TLC you will receive goodness!!

Take a deep breath! Breathe in health, contentment, comfort. Breathe OUT worry, pain, and all negative thoughts/feelings. I have to do that every day several times......and it does help.

With so much aloha,

Karen

Connie D.
on 11/20/12 1:06 am

Hello Sweet Karen.....things haven't been good for so long.....I am doing the best I can. Thank you for being so wonderful to me all the time. You are a very special lady!! If it wasn't for all the great people here on OFF I would be lost!

Love and many hugs.....connie d

Nancy H.
on 11/19/12 7:39 pm - Traverse City, MI

Connie, I hope you find peace soon. If we don't think & take care of us, we can't take care of those we love. You are in my thoughts & prayers. Nan

Connie D.
on 11/20/12 1:20 am

Dear Nan....thank you so much....I am hanging in there....once I can move and live on my own I will be doing better....a lot of stress here!!! Stress causes more pain so that is a big part of what is wrong with me. You and many others have it worse. I am still praying for you my friend and of course sweet little Morgan too!

Love you much....HUGS....connie d

Kathie L.
on 11/20/12 1:16 am - Castaic, CA

Hi Connie,

You have been a constant support and inspiration for years here. I'm sorry to hear you have been experiencing problems.

Today is all any of us really have. Try to keep focused on all the is good in life including our freedom of living in this great nation.

You always send out "HUGS" to everyone and today we all send many "HUGS" back to you.

Good thoughts & prayers.

California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Connie D.
on 11/20/12 1:24 am

Thank you Kathie!! I do try to go one day at a time as much as I can. I have a lot on my plate right now. I appreciate your very nice post!! You are so kind!!

Love and hugs.....connie d

Debbiejean
on 11/20/12 8:09 am - Shelbyville, MI

My dear sweet Connie, you hang in there because I promise you rainbows and sunshine in your future.

You have lots of people praying for you my friend. It's just time for you to sit back and relax and try to destress. Easy for me to say huh? Nope, we fight our pain and we will get through this madness. Nothing hurts like pain and trying to stay on top of the situation. Sometimes when we are consumed with pain we can't see through the big black hole, no sunlight, only darkness. Sometimes the light comes though just a little bit the next day, and maybe the next day it's even brighter.

Hopefully you can go to the Pain Clinic in your area where they specialize in pain relief. Sometimes it just takes a while to get the magic dose of meds and the right consults. I'm right there with you my friend, fighting! Let's rise above the fray and always look forwards to tomorrow. It's hell on us b/c we can't take a lot of pain meds due to our WLS. We deserve to be pain free and we just have to fight for our health. Hugs always and your worth every hug extended to you. You are loved and appreciated. You are special and you will one day have control of your pain. Debbie

Connie D.
on 11/20/12 8:54 am

Debbie...you are so sweet. Thank you for the pep talk!! I do only see darkness right now. It has to brighten up again soon!  This pain is very debilitating right now.

Love you always....HUGS....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views