Last post from my Eating Coach (at least for now)

Debbiejean
on 12/6/12 9:08 pm - Shelbyville, MI

Do something Friday -- Priorities Hello OFF family...if I get anything from my Eating Coach I will pass it along to you all. I find Krist's post's lightening, a new way to think about food, some I connect with and some I don't but one thing I love about Kristi is...she is non-judgemental, always have supported me in my trials of food addiction, exercise and just living a more healthier lifestyle. Hugs Debbie

Posted: 07 Dec 2012 02:30 AM PST

Hi, all!

It's with very mixed emotions that I am here to tell you this will be the last post for the Eating Coach blog.  After just under 1000 posts, it's time for me to pull back and retool a little bit.

We've talked before about the importance of priorities and recognizing competing responsibilities in our lives -- how sometimes active weight lose needs to be put in the back seat because life happens and something else takes the front seat -- well...that's where I find myself.  These days, I am doing a LOT more social media posting for my Fitness Center** and for the Borgess Athletic Performance blog.  All of that is keeping me HOPPING!

I appreciate all of you spending time with me!  It has been fun to connect with you!  I hope you've gotten value out of some of the posts I've written :)

If you're interested, I'll still be around.  I'm thinking I will reactivate my other blog after the holidays but won't be committing to post there everyday-- just when I find things that are interesting (to me at least).

I wish you all a super Holiday Season with friends, family, and yes....great food (mindfully eaten)!

--Kristi

**I don't sign my posts for the FC but because you know me so well by now, I bet you'll be able to guess which ones are mine :)

Connie D.
on 12/7/12 2:41 am

Hello Debbie.....I am saddened that we will no longer be getting posts from Kristi. The posts always kept me encouraged and I looked forward to them every day. I will miss this very much.

Thank you so much Debbie for sharing her thoughts with us. You also had so much insight into those posts and it was always interesting to hear your take on them. You have always encouraged me as well. Thank you so much!!!

Love and many hugs.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views