Long time no see

R. Denise Rhinehart
on 1/24/13 10:58 am - Modesto, CA

I have not been on here for a long time. I see some familiar people still!  How is everyone been doing?  I am six yrs out and still loving the new life I've been given!  I have 2 g-daughters 3 and 3 wks  -

OnWings
R.Denise R. 
285/175/170

Connie D.
on 1/24/13 11:16 am

Hello....it has been a long time. Glad things are going well for you. Isn't being a grandma the greatest!!!!

I am about 5 1/2 years out. I am happy with my new life and would have this surgery again in a heartbeat. The only regret I have is that I didn't do it earlier. 

I love being a grandma/nana!!!  My grandchildren are my life!!  They range in ages from 20-6....all just wonderful!!  I can wait quite sometime yet before having great-grandchildren arrive!

HUGS....connie d

R. Denise Rhinehart
on 1/24/13 11:58 am - Modesto, CA

Yes my grands are the grandest!!  I have g- sons that are almost 20 and 22.  I have not been able to see them real often. They've lived out of state. But continue a texting relationship often!  

Yes I often say that is my regret as well. But they have come a great farther with this surgery now. Where did you have surgery?  I live in Modesto ca and I have kaiser ins so had to go to Fremont. 

OnWings
R.Denise R. 
285/175/170

Connie D.
on 1/24/13 2:20 pm

My surgery was in St Cloud, MN where I live. My surgeon has since moved to another state nearer his family. He was awesome!!

HUGS....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1165 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1112 views