Sunday morning Rising in Owosso!

Jo W.
on 6/22/13 9:44 pm, edited 6/22/13 9:47 pm - Owosso, MI

What a beautiful day outside my window!    Been watching the day coming on since I heard the first birdie chirp before 430!  I do love early cool mornings but does it have to be that early??   6 or 7 would be fine!   Oh   well   Even if I only sleep a couple hrs a night  I generally feel decent when I get up.   

I had a nice birthday week last week   nothing spectatular   just friends and family being considerate and nice and spending time in a beautiful setting up north with best friend.    Just fun relaxing week  with good folk around me.  

Steve starts an eight week stint of 6 day  work weeks with 2 of the nights being 12 hrs.  that makes 14 hr days with the hr drive each way.   gonna be a long summer for him.   We are planning a nice vacation in the fall we are excited about.     I think I am going to pack up a breakfast picnic of bacon and french toast and wake him a while and go picnicing for breakfast!   Our traveling cat loves that as well! 

Prayers going up from our house for all those facing life difficulties.    I remember you each day. 

I hope you each have a bright happy day today!

Judy G.
on 6/22/13 10:59 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Jo!!! You are always so upbeat when you post!!! Hope you have a great picnic breakfast!!! And Happy belated Birthday to you!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSS

Today's weather here is going to be another hot one with a chance of rain and thunderstorm...looks like it will be that way all week long for us. As long as no more FLOODS!!!!!!!!! I hope to never so through that again but living here that will happen again I am sure!!! I did call my insurance company and asked about flood insurance and they told me because we do NOT live in a flood plain...anyhow my company doesn't offer it. They told me to call FEMA. Have to do that yet. One of the tenants said they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Another tenant told me to get my renters insurance with the company she had...but that would mean giving up what I already have and messing up my discounts with my car/truck and all the rest...so I am at a loss as what to do now. Guess I will call FEMA monday and see what they charge huh? Or just take our loss IF it floods inside the apartment.

Never went anywhere yesterday just veged out here is all. Rick cooked on the grill. He had a steak I had a burger. He won't eat hamburger meat because it has grisel in it ewwwww so he gets grossed out and won't eat it. Such a picky eater!! Spoiled brat!!! LOL That man has NO fat on his body at all!!!!!!!!! I am serious!!!!!!!!! 140 pounds of just nothing. My mom calls him "Bones" LOL I hate having to buy him new pants...finding him a 30 inch waist is hard at times!! I told you he is skinny!!!!

Well not much else to talk about so will go play my game on FB til I run out of points or energy or whatever they call it....never wanted to play games on FB but I got started and hooked!!! Sighs.......love the Criminal Case game!!! Seems I just get into it good and I run out of "energy" and have to wait to build up more so I can go on and play again!!! I HATE that!!!! LOL But it is so much fun solving it!!!!! The Pet Rescue game has me stumped...I have no clue how to get pets saved on the level I am at right now....grrrrrr LOL Then I am playing Farm Hero's thats another one I like...makes me mad at times that I am stuck but then all of a sudden I get passed that one and its like duh!!!!!! LOL Then Candy Crush!!!! I am soooooooo stuck right now!!!!!!!! I get so frustrated with this game!! Then the commercial comes on tv and makes me go back and play some more!!!! GRRRRR LOL BUT I have to have the points/energy there to play these darn games and then there is the coins etc to change somehow but you have to use your pay pal or credit card number but they say it won't be charged to your credit card??? I am not falling for that one!!!! So I have no clue how to turn the coins into more energy to keep playing on...frustrating for me!!!!  Well enough of my games...lol

OK need to find some breakfast for MY energy!!! LOL

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 6/23/13 1:01 am

Good morning Jo and everyone.....

Jo....what a fun idea...a breakfast picnic!! 

Judy....Rick sure is small....WOW...140 pounds isn't much for a man. It sounds like he must me really strong as he does so much. Congrats on the $700 check...what a nice surprise!!

I am still at my daughter, Carrie's. Really enjoying my time here. My granddaughter, Kyleigh is here as well. We are having fun together!!

Got to run for now....shower time!!

Wishing you all a great day!!! Prayers for many in need.

Love and hugs to all......connie d

poegirl100
on 6/23/13 1:26 am - Cibolo, TX

Good morning Jo, Judy and Connie and all my OFF sistas!

It's a happy chaotic morning here at the Poe house!  The little boys are beside themselves with excitement over going swimming and having a birthday party today.  My house is full of guests and it's all going very well.  I'm a little spooked.  We are all packed and ready a full 30 minutes before we have to leave!  This never happens!!  What am I forgetting??  LOL!

Jo, your picnic sounds fun!  Judy, I have never been in a flood.  Hope it never happens to you again.  Good luck with that FEMA mess.  We had hurricane damage once.  Everyone said to put in a claim with FEMA, but FEMA won't deal with you if you already have homeowner's insurance.  I don't know what they are like with flooding.  Connie, I'm so happy you got to go to Carrie's house for a few days.  That will help you allergies, too, to be away from Pam's cat. 

I have to tell you all, I feel very trim and confident in my bathing suit this year.  Well, I actually have on swim shorts, a swim bra, and a halter top, but I feel good about my body.  Except for my mother, I'm the thinnest one in this crowd!  When does that ever happen, hmmmm?  Carrie is down 37 pounds and she feels so good about herself, too.  WLS is truly a miracle, isn't it?

We went to look at our new travel trailer again last Friday.  (We are picking it up NEXT Friday.)  I was a little afraid we might experience some buyer's remorse, but we didn't!  We are both so excited about it.  Can't wait to start taking trips in it.

Well, I'd better go ride herd on this crowd.  We are off to have a fun day!  Love you all!

Vickie 

Eileen Briesch
on 6/23/13 5:37 am - Evansville, IN

Hi Jo and my OFF family:

I am not an early riser ... I was fast asleep when you were looking at the sun rise. I did get up at one point when the birds were chirping and watched Juliette spying the birds through the blinds. She was so cute. She has broken off parts of two blinds so she can peer out ... she sits atop my jewelry case and her tail twitches. 

It's supposed to be hot today but it's only 80 so far, but then the sun isn't out. I think we're getting some storms. My body has been hurting a lot too.

I let my boss know about the bullying on Friday; as soon as he got in, the guy who was doing the bullying pulled my boss into the office to complain about the coworker who he feels isn't up to snuff. But Richard already knew what happened; other coworkers remarked to me that bullying coworker was lucky the other guy didn't haul off and punch him out. So others felt the same as I did. 

Well, not much else happening. Off to work again. Hope everyone has a nice day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Patricia R.
on 6/23/13 7:42 am - Perry, MI

Greetings Jo and all my OFF Sisters,

I went to post the thread earlier this morning, but kept falling asleep, and then had to rush to church.  After church, Colleen needed me to watch Frankie.  Trent still hasn't passed the kidney stones.  Colleen had to go with Izzy on a Girl Scout trip to the Build a Bear Workshop.  She got a family at church to take Lincoln to play with their son, who's his age.  Well, I watched the Phillies lose big time to the Mets, and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing with Frankie.

Now, it's time to go back to church.  

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views