WHEN WILL THEY CALL

always_bella
on 7/19/13 12:45 pm - NC

I'm not a very patient person, I'm waiting for my approval I have done everything.... I'm starting to feel like this isn't going to happen. Thanks for listening I guess I'm just having one of those days ugggh. I hope for a call soon, but I know I just have to wait, wait, wait, and wait.

~*Bella Baby*~

gigi32gigi
on 7/19/13 1:32 pm

Hey Bella,

I know it is hard to wait especially for things that we really want. We want immediate gratification. It will come in time. Unfortunately there is a process to this and waiting is part of it. In the mean time stay positive and focused. Continue to work on your weight loss goals...you will just be that closer to your goal. I know you can do it!

10% Excess Weight to Lose!

always_bella
on 7/21/13 8:54 pm - NC

Yes, your right! I need to get back on track and stay focused thanks GiGi

~*Bella Baby*~

annette R.
on 7/20/13 4:32 am - ithaca, NY

Bella,

Call THEM on Monday !!! If you don't hear anything by Wednesday ... call again. That's what I tell the people in the support group.

Good Luck

Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

always_bella
on 7/21/13 8:56 pm - NC

Hello Annette,

I think will give them a call, but only because I had a question and I left a message Tuesday and no one called me back. Usually they call me back within 24 hours. 

~*Bella Baby*~

pineview01
on 7/21/13 12:58 pm - Davison, MI

My insurance took to the very last minute allowed them when I was banded.  I had to verbally appeal to the sleeve.  My DD who had a different insurance took as long as they could too.  I was so jealous of those that would hear back in a few days.

Good luck and hang tuff!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

always_bella
on 7/21/13 9:03 pm - NC

Well I have Medicaid so I do expect a long wait, I got excited because NC Medicaid switched to a new system as of July 2nd. The system is called NCtracks. It is suppose to be faster and prior approvals can now be submitted electronically, instead of being mailed. Anyway I guess I had hope the process would be much faster. I guess not so I'm going to patiently wait because I have no other choice lol....

~*Bella Baby*~

pineview01
on 7/22/13 9:44 am - Davison, MI

How long has it been?  How long can they take?  Mine only hears and approve twice a month.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

always_bella
on 7/22/13 9:06 pm - NC

Its been about 3 weeks and I'm not sure how long they can take...... and I don't think my insurance is like that, I think they do approvals all through the month. 

~*Bella Baby*~

pineview01
on 7/23/13 11:47 am - Davison, MI

Yep, I'd call than.  I knew mine had 30 days to make a determination.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1176 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views