Commitment to Moving. . . (this will be for the weekend). . .

Laureen S.
on 9/19/13 11:45 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi all,

I gave myself permission to sleep in today, so no star and moonlit walk with Roxie girl this morning, she was not too happy with me. . . but I have a 3 hour drive to make after work to my Sister-in-law's to celebrate my oldest nephew's 20th birthday (Nick), which is today and then tomorrow to be in the stands cheering my other nephew on (Chris).  I will attempt to do some walking this evening when I arrive in Long Island, NY. 

This post will be it for me until Monday, as I won't have access to a computer (but I can log on here from my phone, just don't like the time it takes to post). . .

You're all doing well and I am truly thrilled to see the participation of all who have the courage to post on a regular basis.  Hope you all have a successful day of movement, whatever movement you are capable of doing. . .

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jo W.
on 9/20/13 1:15 am - Owosso, MI

I have been getting in some bikeriding the past fiew days  the aunt and uncle seeking custody of the children ae here camping to get to know the kids and aunt to get some kid experience so we have a few min here and there and we grab our bikes   so for the weekend our goal is an hr a day  a few min at a time!

lightswitch
on 9/20/13 1:36 am

I am taking Friday and Monday off.  Today, I am cleaning house, but I began the day with Yoga.  I am thinking of joining a gyn that blends dance, Yoga, and martial arts.  I've gone to some of the sessions and there are two groups advanced and beginners.   I think I can move from beginners to advanced pretty quick.  So, I will keep you guys informed about it.   Oh, and it's very low if any impact.  Laureen, have a good visit with your family.

poegirl100
on 9/20/13 2:44 am - Cibolo, TX

Hi all!  I'm a couple of days late with this, but I did want to post that I worked out at the Y on both Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.  I did not get to go yesterday because we had company here all day, and I didn't get to go this morning because I had bloodwork and a haircut.  But I'm hopeful I can go tomorrow morning since Carrie is here to help Chris with Benny and the baby.  I would go for a walk today, but it's raining, and you all know how much we've needed the rain, so I'm not going to complain about that!

Anyway, just wanted to chime in.  Planning on continuing with my mornings at the Y next week.

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 9/20/13 5:56 am

Good morning Laureen and everyone....

Everyone seems to be getting some king of exercise in. Not me today. My surgeon said to lay low and do as little as possible for a couple days. The pain is better today but the headache is awful. Will walk as I can.

HUGS and love....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1116 views