Commitment to Moving. . .

Laureen S.
on 9/22/13 10:51 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

A very happy Monday to ALL of you!!!

Had a wonderful weekend with my family in New York, more about my weekend to the Monday thread. . .

So I was up early, spent time giving Roxie her loving and then out for a nice 45 minute walk, it is just wonderful walking in the weather we are experiencing right now, high 40s/low 50s in the mornings. . .

What's your commitment to movement today?

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 9/23/13 7:31 am

Good afternoon Laureen....

I went out for a walk before I went to my PT appointment this afternoon.  It was so beautiful and sunny outside. It felt wonderful. I could only do about 20 minutes round trip. I am still having breathing problems. At least I tried!

Have a very nice evening....HUGS.....connie d

lightswitch
on 9/23/13 11:09 am

Today, Susan, Karen C., and I went for what was described as an easy hike.   Silly me, thinking it was an easy hike, took one small bottle of diet coke...what do I always say about activity...don't forget your water.  Guess who dehydrated on the way back up the trail?  Let's just say between the ranch dressing and the lack of water...this old girl almost took a nose dive.  Thank goodness for my weight loss sisters who ran for water.  But I bet we burned  million calories.     

mermaidoz
on 9/23/13 12:24 pm - Canada
My 30 minutes water exercises in my condo rooftop pool which is indoor, lots of windows with fab city view, and a huge glass skylight which lets the sun shine in....close my eyes, in the sun in the water, can dream am somewhere with real palm trees, not the fake plastic kind we have here and there on the pooldeck.

Jennifer
pineview01
on 9/23/13 1:05 pm - Davison, MI

Happy Monday to you Laureen!

I spent the weekend at a Pygmy Goat show.  The DH is a mess with his knees I did most of the loading, unloading and showing the animals.  I am still sore from fighting with the buck.  Those little guys sure are strong and feisty for their size.  The DH usually handles him.  But, it was worth it as He was the Grand Champion the first show and Reserve Grand Champion the third show. The second judge didn't like him, what does she know

Today pulled fence post and built a platform to build a new shed tomorrow to house our Buck that is a Master Permeate Grand Champion that can't be shown any more and is retiring to his girls.

Still just doing hard labor to commit to moving.  But, I am moving.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1165 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1112 views