Commitment to Moving

Laureen S.
on 9/30/13 10:49 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi all. . .

Sorry, but with ending one job Grandson's b-day on Saturday, seeing an old friend on Sunday and starting the new job today, haven't had a lot of time to post here. . .hope you are all moving some, I'm doing what I can, walking Roxie, yesterday walkng on the Boardwalk at the Jersey Shore. . . no time to do anything today, tired and going to bed. . .

I'll try start the thread in the a.m. before I leave for work, but if I can't, someone else can. . .  remember to do some form of physical activity, as you can, and get your fluids in!!!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

pixkanaka
on 9/30/13 11:57 am
I went back to the gym today. First time back since my surgery. I had them put a hold on the account for 8 weeks. I've made a commitment to myself to work out 30 mins a day until my revision surgery on the 16th. I need to get moving again before my next recuperation. Tomorrow I plan to go to the pool.

VSG on 4-2-12    HW: 335    CW: 126    Height: 5 ft 6.5 in   

There is no finish line!  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views