Georgous Friday from Owosso

Jo W.
on 5/1/14 10:56 pm - Owosso, MI

Actually that should say from Florence KY!!    hubby and I are on a long weekend vacation!   We are visiting the Creation Museum   and either the zoo or aquairiam  not sure which yet as we disagree.   Probably will go see the fish as that's Steves wish.   I chose our last weekend off activity. 

We actually found someone brave enough to tackle the terrible trio ,  terrorist tots or terrific threesome,  the name depends on how the little imps are behaving at a given moment!   I think Nikki is nuts to tackle the trio alone alone with her own4yo but she is sure shes up to it.    GIven she gets to get caught up lots of laundry and the use of our van a week after we get back  its a good match for us both. Hubbys working 70 hrs a week only way for a day off is a vacation day which gives him the whole weekend.   

I haven't been on much because im super busy with the tots and caring for my stepdad but do keep up with reading'  and pray each day for friends, 

Connie I agree with the rest here you need to take care of Connie first you are dealing with your own health issues and doing all for sister who will not cooperate and do for herself isn't going to help you stay well.   I know you feel responsible   I would too but please remember to take care of you   sis has family to do for her.

Off to see what the Good Lord has created  or what mans image of Gods creation is!   have a great day everyone and a good weekend!!

Connie D.
on 5/2/14 4:06 am

Good afternoon Jo and everyone......

Jo....so nice to see you start the thread today!! I have been wondering how things were going with the three little guys. I haven't heard anything about them in a very long time. Good luck to Nikki....hope all goes really well! Prayers for your step-dad! Have a wonderful mini vacation!!

I have to agree with everyone....my sister is all ready getting on my nerves. She is bossy, whiny and just no fun to be around!! I went up there this morning with my granddaughter, Kyleigh. We only stayed about an hour. She was too grumpy and I didn't want to hear about it!! She hurts and doesn't want anyone touching her or talking to her. Good...I have the rest of the day to myself and the weekend too!! 

I had one of my no sleep nights last night. I was still up wondering around at 6AM. Too much on my mind. I got about 1.5 hours of sleep. I will be napping soon! 

I love you all! You are all so kind to me. I am taking care of me first....starting now!!!

Wishing you all a beautiful day! Prayers for our OFF family.

Much love and many hugs to all....connie d 

Cindy P.
on 5/2/14 9:12 am

Connie, hang in there.  I'm praying for you. 

Cindy P.

Connie D.
on 5/2/14 9:18 am

Thank you Cindy!!!!

Hugs and love....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy