TOMMORROW THE DAY

Lisa W.
on 5/5/14 8:34 pm - Denver, CO

TOMMORROW I START MY NEW LIFE MY SURGERY IS 6 AM AND MY LIFE BEGINS AGAIN CANT THANK ALL OF YOU ENOUHG FOR THE SUPPORT.

Lisa Willis

carlak
on 5/6/14 1:19 am - Bradenton, FL

Good luck!

image hosting site

Patricia R.
on 5/6/14 2:38 am - Perry, MI

I'm praying your surgery goes as smoothly as mine did.  Remember to walk as much as possible as often as possible, to prevent clots, and get rid of the gas cramps you'll get from the air they pump in.  You'll feel better.  Also, Sip, Sip, Sip.  I had my surgery at the end of August, and my Mom and I would walk several times a day, increasing my distance a little each day.  But, my best memory is my baby brother, Neil, visiting me in the hospital, dragging me out of bed, and walking with me.  My hospital had two small wings, with two hallways between, creating a figure 8.  Every lap, we'd stop at my room, and he'd get my water to sip.  

Let us know how things go.  We're making room on the Losers' Bench for you.

Hugs and Prayers,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 5/6/14 9:05 am - Galion, OH

Do you have someone that can post here for you to let us know how you are doing??

Hope all goes well for you and don't forget that chapstick!!! WALK WALK WALK and SIP SIP SIP!!!!

Hang ON ITS A WILD RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for an Easy surgery and recovery!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mermaidoz
on 5/6/14 11:40 am - Canada

Hope you have an incident free surgery and textbook recovery like I did.  You may not feel so hot the first few days after surgery, but it all gets better soon!

Good Luck!

jennifer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views