Home from hospital

Lisa W.
on 5/9/14 1:13 pm - Denver, CO

Hi all 3 days into recovery from surgery got released today with pain meds which i really dont need and 30 days of blood thinner feeling sore but very little pain starting to get on losers bench ty all for your support.

Lisa Willis

Twinkles2147
on 5/9/14 1:46 pm

Take it slow and easy. Your spot on the losers bench is assured. 

Blessings and Nameste 

pineview01
on 5/9/14 2:02 pm - Davison, MI

Congratulations!  Make sure you walk you 10 minuets every hour you are awake.  Get the gas moving and help prevent blood clots in the legs.  Also keep sipping that fluids.  Dehydration is to be avoided.  Get that protein in you need it to heal.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Ruby R.
on 5/9/14 9:50 pm

Glad you are home and doing well.  I have to ask, did you have the Tattoo?

God Bless

Ruby  

RNY 3/2005    

poegirl100
on 5/9/14 10:02 pm - Cibolo, TX

Congratulations, Lisa!  Our little mantra here is: sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk!  Easy to remember, sometimes not so easy to do, but oh, so important.  Take it in baby steps if you have to.  I started out just making a lap in my driveway.  Keep a bottle of water at your side all day long.  And rest as much as you need to.  You're going to do great!

Vickie 

mermaidoz
on 5/9/14 11:43 pm - Canada

Sleep and rest, don't go pushing yourself to do things, you've had major surgery  and you must heal inside, no heavy lifting or bending, it takes about 3 months for your innards to heal. By then you will be delighted with early results weightloss!  

Jennifer

Connie D.
on 5/10/14 2:54 am

Welcome home Lisa!!!

Glad everything went well and that you are home once again.

Like everyone says ...sip, sip, sip...walk, walk, walk....get plenty of rest. You are heading in the right direction now!!

Love and gentle hugs...connie d

Judy G.
on 5/13/14 6:43 am - Galion, OH

Lisa I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY got BACK on Here!!!!! Had to post CONGRATS to you!!!!! Trust me you WILL have many ups and downs so do not worry!!!!! Just do what you were told and I promise you the weight WILL come off!!!!

WELCOME TO THE LOSERS BENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

robinreinhardt
on 5/13/14 6:56 am

Lisa,

so happy that you don't need the pain meds! Best of luck through your recovery.

Robin

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views