Happy Mothers Day

Jo W.
on 5/10/14 11:15 pm - Owosso, MI

Happy Mothers day to all mothers here . and If not a mother  have a blessed day just because! 

Things still chaotic at the woirol house with the terrible trio.   We came over to Muskegon to bring flowers to our moms graves.    That still hurts  But I know many of us here are missing moms today.  

got the imps dressed and they are running the hotel hall while I am supposedly taking a shower!   have a agood day everyone

Twinkles2147
on 5/11/14 12:28 am

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY all you with children and grandchildren and all of us because we are daughters or sons ). My mom has passed, and my minister said something in today's benediction that stuck with me. "God, help us to remember that death is just a lie about eternal life." So what ever your faith, i hope this has some meaning. 

Today is laundry day for me. I hope my back holds out. 

My roommate's son invited me to celebrate Mother's Day lunch at a buffet yesterday.  I over ate and suffered the consequences.  I feel better today. 

I hope all of you are feeling better and those (Eileen lol) who tend not to take care of themselves are doing so. Lisa, i hope you are recovering well. Judy, i hope your tenants are being less pesky and you have been able to fill your units and your computer is up and running soon. Vickie, so glad you are learning to relax and go with the flow.  

Well the laundry, breakfast, and most importantly, my coffee is calling.

Blessings 

Francine 

Twinkles2147
on 5/11/14 12:33 am

Jo, didn't mean to leave you off. Good luck with the imps....:~)

I know i missed others so to all have a fun filled Mother's Day

Connie D.
on 5/11/14 2:13 am

Good morning Jo and everyone.....

Happy Mother's Day Jo and all the other mothers here on Off!! All those stand in mothers included!! 

I have my dinner going and everyone should be here in the next 1/2 hour. I made the ham, deviled eggs, a casserole and chicken. Carrie is bringing the potato salad and green bean casserole. I added more food as the list of people got added. I am so excited to see everyone. My daughter Carrie, grandchildren Kyleigh, Lucas, my best friend Pam and Kyleigh's boyfriend Mitch. In my small apartment that is plenty!! We are just going to eat and then hang out playing some games together. I am already smiling!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!

Prayers for our OFF family.

Love and lots of hugs to all.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!