Wet Wednesday in Owosso

Jo W.
on 6/17/14 9:56 pm - Owosso, MI

Good Morning Off friends

Today is my 62 birthday.  I start getting Social security benefits  next month.   So can someone tell me why I am completely loco having 6 children under 4 in my home!    This is total chaos!   I sometimes feel like one of those cartoon crazy folk spinning out of control!!   I still have the terrorist tots,  that story is winding down and they will be going on to a permanent home in a couple weeks with an uncle of dads,  Christian farmer who will raise these adorable little terrorists up to be fine men.   Weve been to farm with the boys couple times they love it!    Moms rights were permanently revolked so she is done and rest of those after custody of the boys money are out.    I have 11 mo old twin girls for a few weeks  as parents were in accident and cant take care of them right now   another month with them I  believe.  Simple care case no drama  which is good.   Last child is almost 4 yr old of young mother who moved in with us short time ago after being evicted through no fault of her own  then she got a full time job so I care for the boy days  and she helps me with the other 5 monsters at night,   I am totally insane to be doing this!!!!     

We are also trying to remodel our motorhome    anyone ever try to replace  flooring with the enthusiastic help of 6 workmen under 3' tall?  oh the fun of it!!!  

Its storming here in mi today  been thunder booming and lightening since 430   nothing scary yet but loud noise.  

Hope you all have a great day   Im off to find some caffeine  and work on flooring while have a helper to sit on babies for an hr!  oops  that should be babysit!!

prayers for all friends here

Cindy P.
on 6/18/14 5:16 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jo!

You sure have a lot on your plate with all those kiddos which speaks to what a big heart you have.  Bless you. 

Waiting for hubby's migraine to abate so we can go pick up my MILs things.  Won't be easy to do, I'm sure.

In the plus column for today is the fact that the weather is beautiful. 

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Cindy P.

Connie D.
on 6/18/14 7:30 am

Cindy....still keeping you and your family in my prayers. I am sure it was difficult going and getting your MIL's things. I hope your hubby's migraine went away.

Love and many more hugs....connie d

pineview01
on 6/18/14 8:23 am - Davison, MI

Cindy I hope your hubby's migraine passed.  It is a hard thing to do and my heart goes out to you.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

pineview01
on 6/18/14 5:53 am, edited 6/18/14 5:54 am - Davison, MI

Happy, happy birthday Jo!  The weather sure has changed for you since posting huh.  I don't know how you do it but, doing it is what makes you able to.

I had to reschedule the repairman for the air due to the storms.  That means sitting here all day tomorrow too.

I have been watching the storms as the kids and grandkids are in the hometown parade today.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Connie D.
on 6/18/14 7:34 am

Pine....I will keep your kids and grandkids in my prayers. I hope the weather holds out and parade goes on!!

Sorry you had to reschedule your repairman. Don't you just hate sitting around waiting for them to get there? I sure do.

Love and more hugs....connie d

pineview01
on 6/18/14 8:24 am - Davison, MI

All the bad stuff passed before the parade.  The floats looked a little sad but it was a go and all went well.  

Thanks for your prayers.

Connie D.
on 6/18/14 7:27 am

Good afternoon Jo and everyone.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!!!!   I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

I really don't know how you do it with all those little ones. My nerves couldn't take it anymore. I hope when they go that you take sometime for you!!!!! Keep safe from the storms!! LOL...sit on!!!

As for me....I went grocery shopping this morning. The little bus picks us up, packs our food at the store, and then brings us home again. We all have our little grocery carts....LOL...I am getting old!!

Nothing else planned for today....just more of the same. I tried to take a nap but my legs were so restless.  I had to give up on that idea!!

We are expecting more rain and storms this evening. I will sit in here, relax and watch the clouds go by.

Wishing everyone a beautiful day!! Keep safe if you are in the storm areas.

Prayers for our amazing OFF family.

Love and bunches of hugs to all....connie d

pineview01
on 6/18/14 8:40 am - Davison, MI

That is cool you can ride the little bus and get such great survive.  I wish we had something like that for when I need it.

carlak
on 6/18/14 9:35 am - Bradenton, FL

Oh my goodness John Happy Birthday!!!!! I'm sitting in my car waiting for the stupid rain to quit!!!!! I think it is raining thru out the whole country!!!!!

Cindy my heart goes out to you and c your family on the loss of your mother in kaw.

We are leaving for Chicago either tomorrow or Friday or when ever I get my act together!

IT IS Vinnie time!!!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 362 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!