Heard from the doc

Musicmama88
on 12/15/14 12:12 am - Danville, IN

and now Im really puzzled! Everything was normal!! But they are following up with a bariatric surgeon. Mine has moved on so I will need a new referral. I was reading last night where these kinks in the bowel can come and go, in and out like a telescope. Im going to mention that to him. Meanwhile, I still hurt...:/

"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

mermaidoz
on 12/15/14 1:36 am - Canada

Thanks for letting us know...you seem to be a medical puzzle. Unkinked, there's no evidence except you hurt....Did they tell you to take mostly liquids and soups or  mushy food for a while ? Hope your pain subsides and it doesn't happen again before you talk to your new bariatric surgeon and get clarity.

jennifer

Judy G.
on 12/15/14 1:57 am - Galion, OH

WTH???????? So they just told you to go to your WLS...that stinks!!!!!! Well good luck finding one that will take you on!!! When I moved to Ohio I went to an INTERNEST that was up on Gastric By Pass people...she was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! Might look into one of those drs if you can't find a WLS to take you!!!!

Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!! Thoughts and Prayers!!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 12/15/14 2:07 am

Judy....I have an Internist now and WOW is she up on Bariatrics!! I think you are right and Betsy(right?) should try an Internest if she can't get into a Bariatric doctor soon.

HUGS....LOVE........connie d 

Connie D.
on 12/15/14 2:00 am

I am praying you get a new bariatric doctor soon....I think he will have a better idea of what needs to be done if anything. I hope you can get in soon!!

So sorry you are still in pain. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  

Love and hugs....connie d

Musicmama88
on 12/15/14 2:19 am - Danville, IN

My old WLS doctor is the head of trauma at another hospital in the area now, but he had another one that attended that is still at the hospital where I had the surgery. I told them his name so they are making me an appointment. They are supposed to call me back and let me know when, they are very concerned and are the same hospital organization where I had my original surgery.

Its all just so frustrating. My friends and husband all saw me in tears Saturday night so they know something is going on. Oh well,,everything happens for a reason. We shall see...

Thanks for the advice,,Ill keep it in mind if I cant get in to see the surgeon.

"For I know the plans I have for you ," declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Connie D.
on 12/15/14 2:33 am

Betsy....I will just keep praying for you.

Thanks for the update. I hope your appointment is soon!!

Love you....hugs.....connie d

carlak
on 12/15/14 4:04 am - Bradenton, FL

i have a narrowing in my bowl and kinkage i also have the same problem. when u have the pain and vomiting u have to go to the er right then and now. im on gluten free diet no beef plant base mostly 

yes the xrays will show up normal mostly, really frustrating!

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 362 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views