Eileen Briesch
on 11/1/15 4:27 pm - Evansville, IN

Happy birthday, Trish!

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Cindy P.
on 11/1/15 4:29 pm

Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a wonderful day doing what makes you happiest!!

Cindy P.

Connie D.
on 11/1/15 7:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRISH!!!

I hope your day was a great one!!

Love and hugs...connie d

Patricia R.
on 11/2/15 7:46 am - Perry, MI

Thank you Vickie, and everyone,

I had such a wonderful day. When I came home, I collapsed in front of the TV. Football and the World Series.

After church, Colleen and her gang took me to Lincoln's football game. We had glorious weather for this time of year. Lincoln told his coach it was my birthday, and he even got a touchdown.

On our way to Polka Dots, the bracelet place, Chris and a couple of his classmates called, to sing Happy Birthday. At the bracelet place, the kids picked out beads for a bracelet we designed. Izzy also made one.

Colleen took this picture. Frankie was being a stinker, and didn't get in the picture.

Izzy and I are wearing our bracelets.

After the bracelets, we went to a popcorn shop across the street. Then, to dinner, at a pizza place. The only decent pizza in this part of Michigan.

When I got home, there were presents on my doorstep. Colleen's sis-in-law dropped off some Diet Coke, and pictures her girls drew for me. My friend Diane dropped off some beautiful miniature carnations, and some dish towels and pot holders.

Then, last night, I got to see Sean on Skype. His hair is longer than mine ever was. He's going to donate it to Wigs for Kids, which donates wigs for childhood cancer patients. Locks of Love charges people for the wigs. This charity doesn't. I encouraged him to get it cut, then regrow it for more wigs. He has thick, gorgeous hair. Working on a computer, like he does, makes it so he doesn't have to have that clean cut, business look.

I am absolutely blown away by how blessed I am.

Thanks everyone.

Love you all.

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Judy G.
on 11/2/15 1:49 pm - Galion, OH

Happy Belated Birthday Trish!!! Glad that you had a nice day!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views