Ah Hapoy Monday from Denver International Airport!

carlak
on 1/25/16 1:11 am - Bradenton, FL

Good Morning at 0206Am Mountain Standard Time! And The Brincos are going to the Super Bowl! This Colirado girl is very happy!!

Im flying home at 6am! I need to be there adapter! I'm getting a new to me stove Tuesday! I'm very happy about that!!

I had a great time with my gal pals this weekend! Im glad I broke down and got a ticket and flew out here!!!

Now home to my normal life for what ever that is!!!

Talk in I might shut my eyes for a short bit.

carla

image hosting site

Patricia R.
on 1/25/16 6:25 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Carla and OFF,

I am so glad you got to be in Colorado for your gal pal weekend, as well as the Broncos game.  That game was awesome, and I was rooting for them.  They mopped up Brady quite a lot.  

I am waiting for a phone call from my ortho surgeon's office about my surgery scheduled for Friday.  I also have an appointment at the pain doc's office this afternoon.

I need to call an appliance repair place coz I want to see if I can get my dishwasher repaired.  I don't want to bother Trent about it, coz I see it as a luxury, and not their problem.  I also need to replace the produce drawers in my fridge, coz they broke, and that is my fault.  I forced them. 

Has anyone talked to our Connie?  I'm worried about her.  I hope she's okay.  She's like the heart and soul of our family here.  

I have some cleaning goals here, and need to take a shower before I head out today.

Must scoot.

Hugs, Love and Prayers,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

poegirl100
on 1/25/16 7:35 am - Cibolo, TX

Good morning Carla and Trish and all my sistas,

Well, my travel plans changed a bit and I'm not going to Waco today.  Instead I'm going tomorrow.  Which is good because I have a lot to do to get ready for my little trip.  And I'm wore out after keeping the boys all weekend.  Don't believe I had it in me to get up and moving early this morning.  Instead I'm just sort of sitting, scrolling FB and OFF, and drinking a Pro Joe.  

So yesterday evening, I had to go back out to the lake house, and I swear, it just tears me up to go out there.  I would give everything I own not to ever have to go back there again!  Just when I think I'm maybe getting back to an even keel emotionally, I go out there and then I cry and sob all the way back home.  And then I eat like an insane person when I get home.  And then I feel positively sick the next morning (like I do right now).  I just want it to be OVER.  I want to unload that place and be done with it.

SO, well, anyway.  I did go out there.  My neighbor is working hard to clean up the yard and the back shed, etc.  I had planned to pay him $100 for the day's work, but it was obviously a two day job.  So I gave him the $100 cash for yesterday, and then wrote him a check for $120 more for working there again today.  And really, that wasn't probably enough.  It was more work that I realized.  But I am thankful to God that someone besides me is doing it.  

The Realtor is going out on Wednesday to take pictures, etc., and will get the house listed on the MLS site, etc.  I just need that sucker to sell and sell quickly.  I just can't handle the financial or emotional burden much longer.  

The war against the ticks continues.  I'm debating calling the exterminator this morning.  My week is awfully crowded, but if I'm going to do it, I need to do it now.  

Today I have to pack up my car so I can leave for Waco first thing tomorrow.  Carrie's guy friends are coming over around noon tomorrow to help switch the furniture around, and her ultrasound is at 3 p.m. tomorrow.  So I need to get there early.  Besides having the queen sized mattress set on the trailer, I have so many things to load into the back of my car.  There's a changing table, a travel system, all the crib linens I've made, some pictures that Christie framed for her at Hobby Lobby, and now my mom wants us to go shopping at Target today for more stuff.  I don't know if we can really squeeze all that in or not.  AND I have to go pick up the boys from after-school care and day care this evening, so I have to leave enough room for THEM in the car, too!  LOL!

(That's going to be fun.  Doing school pickups, pulling that trailer around after me in all those tight parking lots.  NOT.)

I told Carrie yesterday that I'm not going to be at her shower in Waco on Friday afternoon.  There's a limit to how many trips back and forth to Waco I can make in a week, you know?  Drive up on Tuesday, drive home on Wednesday, drive up on Friday, drive home on Saturday, and then MOVE up there the following Monday. Nope.  No can do.  She says she understands.  I hope so.  I feel rather badly that neither her mother, her sister, or her grandmother are going to be there, but I don't know what else to do about it.

Well, I'd better close and make a start on my day.  It's going to be a busy one.  I love you all so much!  Hoping that everyone has a good, if not great, week this week!

Vickie 

carlak
on 1/25/16 9:08 am - Bradenton, FL

I'm home you guys! I'm tired! That's my story! I'm sticking to it!!!!

image hosting site

yvonnef1964
on 1/25/16 9:22 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

It's nice and sunny right now but cold. I'm not doing anything today except my exercise and maybe vacuum. I'll be doing laundry tomorrow. We're supposed to get rain later on today then change over to snow so hopefully tomorrow won't be slippery.

I chatted on Facebook  with Connie  I think last Thursday,  she said she was really struggling. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Everyone have a good day. Thoughts and prayers for everyone.

Love and hugs,

Yvonne

seasheleyes
on 1/25/16 10:21 am - Manteca, CA

Good Morning Carla and All to come,

I am in Avila Beach for a week...feeling much better than yesterday. I'm attaching a picture that I took from our time share window. It's a beautiful place...we come here at least once a year with our brother and sister-in-law. They own time shares and get us our own apartment for a song. We have a living room, full kitchen, full bathroom, and a bedroom. The bedroom has the same view as in my picture. Oh, and I took the picture from our balcony terrace which has a patio table and chairs. It is perfect weather, 70 degrees, and the sound of the waves is calming. It takes four hours to drive to this part of the coast.

Today we are driving to Santa Maria to drift a bit. Then we will have dinner with our family. I have m coloring books and meditation ap as well as crocheting projects. 

Now I will try to post the picture....

Julia

seasheleyes
on 1/25/16 10:22 am - Manteca, CA

Trying again....

seasheleyes
on 1/25/16 10:24 am - Manteca, CA

Julia
lightswitch
on 1/25/16 6:03 pm

Girl, 

What a great shot...and enjoy the hell out of your vacation.  

carlak
on 1/25/16 11:43 am - Bradenton, FL

I think we should have a retreat there!!!

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views