Wednesday!

carlak
on 2/24/16 8:13 am - Bradenton, FL

Hi There,

Im sitting in the lobby at the Hospital waiting to check in for having a scope. I'll have to stay overnight.

We had a crazy night with Vinnie. She got a little stomach bug. So we were up all night with her!

She is fine this morning.

We r supposed to be getting a crazy storm today, but nothing has started yet.

Its just cold!

Talk on! 

Hope all stay warm in the weather related areas!!!

Carla

image hosting site

Patricia R.
on 2/24/16 8:22 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Carla and OFF,

It's been snowing here all morning.  Schools are already closed, and we are expecting about a foot.  I have some laundry to do, and then rest.  I am hunkered down for the duration otherwise.

Nothing else is going on.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 2/24/16 10:44 am

Hello Trish....

Sorry you are already closed in with the storm going on.

How is your foot today? Is it healing any better? 

You have been pretty quiet these last few days. Is everything okay? Sending prayers for you.

I hope you have a restful day...love and hugs to you...connie d

seasheleyes
on 2/24/16 9:57 am - Manteca, CA

I'm definitely not in a weather area...I won't talk about it. I have a few things going on today, the most important is my dental appointment in a few minutes. I'm crossing my fingers that I will get my first implant tooth put in today. If it happens I will be able to chew on the left side of my mouth for the first time in years. I lost two upper molars there and just let it be until I decided to bite the bullet ($$$) and get a bone graft and implant. That process is involved and took a surgery and lots of time to heal but now I am finally close to the end. If I get it today I will be practicing chewing....yeah!

other than that I just have cleaning tasks and perhaps starting the taxes.

Enjoy your day, even if you are snuggled in a blanket and watching tv. I think that can be a great day!

Julia

Connie D.
on 2/24/16 10:51 am

Hello Julia....send me some of that weather you aren't mentioning!!

I pray all goes well for you with your procedure today. 

Tough decision..cleaning or taxes for you today. I would choose neither and go out for a walk!! 

No blanket for me...it is 30 degrees.  I have windows open and my capri's and t-shirt on!! I love fresh air!! 

Have a good rest of the day...love and hugs to you...connie d

Connie D.
on 2/24/16 10:29 am

Good morning/afternoon Carla and everyone......

Carla.....I hope all went well for you!! Staying over one night isn't so bad. Lay back and relax and enjoy the almost quiet time.

So sorry to hear that Vinnie has a bug. Poor little one.That is probably what was happening when she had all those potties in a short time. Those bugs can be nasty. I am happy to know she is feeling so much better today. 

I am hoping the storm misses you....I personally don't want anymore SNOW!!! Our winters are just too long!!!

As for me....... my cleaning fairy is here from 2:00 until 5:00. My nurse will be here some between 3:00 and 4:00. That is all I have planned.

I am hurting more again today for some reason. I am at about a 6 which isn't the worst. I would love for it to stay around 3 or 4.  Maybe I over did it at the grocery store yesterday. I didn't even go run other errands. I think my body is still adjusting to the extra Vicodin. It is 30 degrees and a slight chance of snow is expected. The sun has been shining so brightly...I love that! In the last hour it is clouding up and there is less and less sun. This is Minnesota...we are notorious for weather changes throughout the hour!!!

Jamie, Megan, Nic and Gracie have the next dog picked out. They are for sure getting that yellow lab. The one in training classes. They can pick her up on the March 19th. Gracie is so excited....they all are...me included!! Jamie wants to name her Utah. I have no idea why. She told me she just always wanted a dog by that name. I let you know if she changes her mind. 

I better go find something to eat for lunch. 

Wishing you all a really great day!!  Remember "Act's of Kindness" when you can. It doesn't need to cost a thing. Open a door, help an elderly person across the street, sit on a bench and talk with someone new. 

Prayers for our sweet OFF Family and their families. Special prayers for those in need.

Loads of love and bunches of hugs...connie d

Judy G.
on 2/24/16 2:15 pm - Galion, OH

Connie....Utah?? WOW!!! That IS different!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

poegirl100
on 2/24/16 10:45 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sweet sistas!

We finally had a really cold, rainy, blustery day yesterday.  First one all winter.  But today the sun is shining and it's cool, but not cold.  

Y'all would have laughed at us yesterday, but my poor Carrie was going stir crazy in the house.  So we loaded up the baby in the car and went to a drive through Mexican cafe.  We got some lunch and then went and parked at the mall.  We had a winter picnic in the car!  LOL!  Caralee slept the whole time.  Carrie was so happy just to be out of the house.

So, since we were there, and the rain stopped, we did go into Dillards and I did buy those bunny salad plates!  LOL!  There went a fast $100.  But I also bought the little ceramic egg place card holders (they cost more than the plates!), and I'm excited about them.  Benny will LOVE going around the table, reading all the names and telling everyone where they should sit.  LOL!  I bought 3 pink plates, 3 blue plates and 2 green ones.  (Benny will immediately tell us that blue is for boys.)  

So now I have this idea about buying some pink, green and blue depression glass goblets to go on the table.  I do NOT use my antique crystal with the boys!  But depression glass is sturdier stuff and not so expensive either.  I know, I know--I have an addiction to dishes.

But I'm excited about making some fun Easter family traditions with my grands.  

I have to get an Easter basket for Caralee.  I bought two nice ones for the boys last year.  Carrie said, what will we put in Caralee's basket?  That's easy.  Little bows, some frilly socks, a stuffed animal, etc.  It's not all about the candy.

I'm on a mission to MAKE my landscape guy schedule putting in my flower beds in March.  It's getting ridiculous.  I've started getting a little "ugly" with the girl who answers the phone, and that's not my intention.  But I'm ready to quit these folks and find someone new.  I've already called twice this week and Scott (the business owner) hasn't called me back yet.  Grrrr.  I told that girl this morning that if I don't hear from him today, I'm going to look for someone else to do my weekly lawn maintenance and landscaping.  I know I'm probably small potatoes to him, but my project is not small potatoes to ME.  (Judy, I need to you to come down here and kick some butt for me!)

Well, my baby is fussing.  I need to hold her!  Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 2/24/16 12:49 pm

Hello Vickie....I will try this again...I lost the last one!!

I think you and Carrie had a wonderful idea.  All of you getting out and having a picnic in the car. I am glad Caralee enjoyed it too!!

I am sure those bunny plates are very beautiful. You have good taste.

I have nothing left of my good dishes etc.. I still have a set of crystal wine glasses. I gave all the rest to my daughter's and granddaughters. I never have any fancy get togethers anymore. Plus, I have no room in my tiny apartment to store it anymore. Kyleigh has my beautiful dining room set. Amanda is taking the china hutch. Nic has various things and so does Lucas and Gracie. Now that Amanda and Tyler bought their first home. They will be needing almost everything. I am glad to have it gone!!! Too much to dust and polish and my lungs don't like dust!! 

I like having the choice of my daughters taking over the holiday's. They are at the ages that they still enjoy it. So does Amanda she will do so much too!! I just sit back and watch and enjoy the kids. I did more then my share of entertaining over the years.

Easter baskets...LOL...maybe Carrie wants Caralee's to have goodies too!!

I agree if you don't hear from that landscaper today, it is time to move on to another agency. If he is that behind already how will he get anything done on time and schedule. I am sure there are many to choose from in your area. You might even ask a couple neighbors what company they use.

Have a great rest of the day!!! 

Enjoy snuggling that little sweetie....I am so jealous!!!

Greet Carrie for me!! She looks so happy these days!!

Love and many hugs to you....connie d

Judy G.
on 2/24/16 2:10 pm - Galion, OH

Vic...IF I had the TIME and YOU paid my way to and from....LMAOOOOOOOOOO I would do that for you!!!! ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1176 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views