Monday Already

Connie D.
on 4/4/16 6:42 pm

Good evening Kathy and everyone....

I had keys on my keyboard not working. I gently shook it a bit as I could here rice in there. A few pieces came out. I shut the computer down and left it sit for a few days. I tried it tonight and they keys are working again. 

I am doing okay. I am tired of this weather. We haven't even made it to 40 these last few days. We had snow again this morning. The sun came out for a little while and it all melted again. I hope that is the last of it!

Kathy... it sounds like you have your hands full with Jazz right now. Your hubby needs to be firm with her. I know he tries and so do you. Jazz needs to know the only way she will be able to live in your house is by the rules you and your hubby set. Yes, this sounds like a "teenager"  but there is no room for anyone being disrespectful. Does she have set consequences? TOUGH LOVE is difficult but it is so worth it in the end.  I feel really bad for you. I am sending more prayers and lots of love too!!! You know how much I care about you!! 

I am going to go for now...I have had a flu bug. I can't seem to get rid of it. I am fine couple days and then it comes back with a vengeance.

I have no energy to post replies to everyone tonight....SORRY!

Prayers for all our precious OFF Family and their families. Special prayers for those in need.

Lots of love and many hugs to all....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1175 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1114 views