TGIF!

Laureen S.
on 6/3/16 3:46 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning Everyone

I am up and about to get ready for work, hope you all have a good day.

Food plan today:

B:  gutted bagel with alpine lace cheese melted in it

S:  peach and maybe some rolled up turkey breast

L:  Turkey and white bean chili from home

S:  Grapefruit or Single serve of popcorn

D:  ?  Usually go to diner with friends on Friday after my women's AA meeting

Ok, time to get myself in gear for the last of the packing for the new office building, my back is aching so I have a feeling this weekend will have me nursing my back.

Be well.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lightswitch
on 6/3/16 5:50 am

Laureen,

Your food choices today are excellent. I had one egg fried in a little olive oil and half a piece of toast for breakfast; lunch will be tuna salad--I usually eat about a fourth a cup...it's very dense and no bread; snack is raw veggies; and dinner tonight will be black beans, corn on the cob, roasted potatoes and cherry tomatoes.  We have watermelon for our snack tonight.   

I probably will not try to walk today; damn knee is acting up again.  I hate it.  

Ladies, have a very good day. 

Ready2goNOW
on 6/3/16 5:55 am

Good morning Lauren!

Sounds like alot of physical work with the work move. Ugh...i hate packing & moving for work or home. The agency I worked for longest in my career moved locations every few years...

Hope your back is okay!

I have been up & down on my eating. I cannot get my snacking under control though so I may need to do a week or so of protein shakes & a lite meal. i tend to exceed my calorie limit a few times a week & usually due to adding carbs to my meals. 

My exercise has been good...i have been splitting my walks to twice a day to minimize my knee pain & avoid too much time in this humidity. But I am not losing weight...it has to be bc of the days I go over. So protein shakes are on my horizon!

I am actually working right now, but my client is still asleep. I am hoping she wakes soon so I can get busy...having nothing to do makes me crazy...when at work. At home I could read a book or find something to do!

Julia, the reunion was great. I hearing from alot of vets even if they were way before my time! I hope those who visited will stop in more often. It is good for relative newbies like myself to see how things lay out farther down the road.

Jeannie, that was wonderful news about your granddaughter! I have no doubt the things she has learned from you as well as genetics have contributed to how well she is doing. I was so impressed with how thoughtful & articulate she was when responding to those questions. Just so mature & wise for such a young child!

Well I hope everyone has a good weekend & is able to stay on course mind, body & soul.

Take care!

Kathy

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/16 7:12 am

Hey Ready 2 go now, 

My eating goes up an down as well.  This week is so-so.  Next week I go to see my grand daughter and she will keep me hopping.

I am not good at putting messages with user names that aren't names.  Would you mind telling me your name?  Also where do you live.  Your climate sounds a lot like mine.  I am sure you gave this info at some point but I can't remember.

Ready2goNOW
on 6/3/16 3:32 pm

Hi Linda!

My name is Kathy...try to avoid stalkers, but really need to let it go & use my name!

Actually I am in DE, but does appear like we have been having similar weather!

Thanks for asking!

Kathy

Patricia R.
on 6/3/16 6:05 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Laureen and OFF,

I have Frankie today.  

B: Chobani yogurt with granola.

S: Peach and Cheesestick

L: Salad with Grilled Chicken

S: Pretzels and Cheese

D: Pasta, Cheese, and Sauce

S: No Sugar Added Frozen Yogurt

We're going to a children's museum today, so we'll be doing some walking.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

seasheleyes
on 6/3/16 12:32 pm - Manteca, CA

Thank you all for participating in the reunion...I liked it too. 

Today I had a protein drink for breakfast and tuna salad with jalapeños for lunch. Snacks are olives and nuts and raw veggies. Dinner is at a friend's house so I will be flexible. I will also have a glass of wine...I do that every Friday. 

I have been working sporadically on reorganizing the household and the contents...I have too much, of course and I am reducing. Hopefully as I reduce my weight I will also reduce my crap. I think it is all related somehow. 

Here it is, Friday again! 

Julia
yvonnef1964
on 6/3/16 1:45 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

I went to the beach yesterday and got sunburned. I'm nursing that today.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and a cheesestick 

L ranch tuna pouch, orange pepper and baby carrots. Also had ice cream cone from the local ice cream shop but it worked into my plans for my diet.

D stuffed green pepper soup

S Greek yogurt with chianti seeds, apple, no sugar added fudge

I exercised at the store today so I wouldn't be out in the sun.

Yvonne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views