Sunday for Sure!

carlak
on 6/12/16 9:40 am - Bradenton, FL

It is Sunday here for sure! 

The Tempdropped 20 degrees here overnight! Maybe this baby will drop out tomorrow without a hitch! I think he or she likes it in the womb! 

Today we are going to a memorial for a friend of ours that passed in three weeks ago. 

Tomorrow we r going to the zoo!

Carl and Ihave Vinnie all to ourselves!

All is well at home down in Florida. My cat and the two dogs survived my brother being gone for four days. 

So life is good!

C

image hosting site

yvonnef1964
on 6/12/16 1:24 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Carla, 

It cooled down here today too. I had to shut my fan off this morning. Hopefully that baby will arrived soon. Have fun at the zoo.

My eating has been better this week. No late time snacking so I hope the scale is giving tomorrow.  Next weekend I have a family reunion to go to and going to my dad's on Sunday  so my eating will be off.

very one have a good day.

Yvonne

lightswitch
on 6/12/16 5:38 pm

Just another  quick drop by. I bet I am walking five miles a day and I am not really minding it so much. Plus, while dinner here is good from the vegetarian menu, breakfast and lunch suck....Every single day breakfast is a boiled egg and lunch is a sale...Since, during the reading, we are sequestered, we have to eat in the huge convention center but we can leave for dinner. I just eat the food they fix for us and catch the buss back to the hotel...There's a little gym in the hotel and I have been doing some walking on the treadmill and have walked around outside the hotel.

Ladies, after the horrible news about the shooting in Orlando, I hope you all doing okay...to our friends in Florida, you are on my mind and probably all of the rest of us ladies too....Hate is an awful thing: it can divide and in these horrible instances, it can kill.....

Hope you are doing well. 

carlak
on 6/12/16 7:09 pm - Bradenton, FL

I'm ok. I'm in Chicago taking care of Vinnie. 

I do live about two hours away from Orlando. My heart breaks for the people of Orlando.

I have cousins that live there not far from the shooting there. They r ok.

It surly brings back bad memories from the columbine shootings in Colorado about 14 years ago.

Carla

image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views