Happy Friday!

Laureen S.
on 7/22/16 6:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ

TGIF!

For those of us still in the work force, I think Friday's are a pretty happy day, especially if you pair it with pay day, as that staves off living in a box under a bridge.

So I am proud to say that this week has been a positive one in regards to my exercise program, I have spent 4 days in the gym, two with cardio and core strength training and two cardio, I was not planning to go today, but we have bagel Friday here and so I thought, well 30 minutes of cardio gives me a bagel guilt free.

B:  rye bagel with egg/cheese/slice of bacon (this is breakfast and morning snack)

L:  Salad with a black bean burger

S:  Cherries and 1 cheese stick

D:  Basil Chicken and brown rice (1 or 2 tablespoons) and some veggies

S:  ? 

My weekend will be chores, hoping to see my sweet grandbaby and my daughter and her family, Sunday I need to attend a wake for a cousin of mine who passed away Wednesday night and that about covers my weekend.

Sure hope you all have a good weekend!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 7/22/16 6:46 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning Laureen and OFF,

I got a call from Colleen coz she needed me to run to the store to pick up some apple juice for Frankie to take his medicine.  Trent is at work with a kidney stone.  Izzy and Lincoln are sick.  Frankie's medicine cost $300 a month, and they just can't afford it.  I'm so worried about her, but I have to trust God.

I am putting together my resume, and not having fun.  I hate this part of job hunting.

My food is not planned yet.  I need to find a way to get some exercise.  It's too hot to walk.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Laureen S.
on 7/23/16 3:07 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Said and will continue to say prayers for your family's situation to get better.  Hugs

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

yvonnef1964
on 7/22/16 2:06 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

I exercised in the ac today since it's too warm to walk outside. I don't have much planned for the weekend. 

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese.

Let cottage cheese,  orange pepper, few baby carrots,  and sliced cucumbers 

D sirloin pork chop, asparagus,  and Greek yogurt cheesecake dessert I made 

S Greek yogurt with chia seeds and apple

Everyone have a good evening. 

Yvonne

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1166 views
Judy