Wednesday...where did the week go already?

Nancy B
on 9/6/16 10:27 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Hello, everyone!

I've not been posting much...in the third week of a very exhausting pain phase...it doesn't usually last this long and it is trying but i am managing. My sleep cycle is totally screwed up because of it.

I find it difficult to focus on getting my artwork done but, step by step, I am working thru it.

This past weekend, we had a family BBQ for grand-daughter Kaylee's 11th birthday...she is such a girly-girl so I ordered an ice cream cake , airbrushed purple with pink trim and red high heels, lipsticks and mini-Minnie Mouse purses in top...she squealed and pronounced "It's so ME!"

Great news, Danny got a huge raise and Derek is doing very well in his new job. JB's eye popped another leak so two more injections, poor guy.

My weight is still fluctuating up and down five or so pounds..fluids and digestive issues.I am staying home for the rest of the week to try and rest and get some energy back.

One of my closest friends had a birthday and we are meeting net week  for her birthday lunch. I bought her gift months ago....can you believe that I cannot FIND it now??? OMG, I am losing it!!

Breakfast: protein drink

Lunch: jalapeneo cheddar cheese stick

Dinner:  shrimp, pasta and veggies

Bedtime snack: protein drink

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
yvonnef1964
on 9/7/16 10:26 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Nancy, 

It sounds like you got a lot on your plate. Hope the pain gets better for you.

My great niece name is Kaylee and she's 10 but not a girly girl.

I went grocery shopping  this morning. I'll be going to Sams club this afternoon. I'll be set for awhile.

Dr said I was doing good yesterday. My high blood pressure is resolved.  It actually was low when the nurse took it but it was better when the Dr took it. He wants me to add more salt to my diet. I don't usually cook with it very often so I'll try to.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L cracked slaw

D spinach and feta chicken sausage and baby carrots. 

S Greek yogurt,  Turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Everyone have a good day

lightswitch
on 9/7/16 2:01 pm

Hey Nancy,

I have taken freakin' pain medication and my eyes are slowly closing.  So, this is a drive by.

I'm always glad to see you post.  

B: didn't eat

L: didn't eat

Dinner: soup

Snacks: crackers (pain meds make me sick)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views