Saturday Morning

Patricia R.
on 9/17/16 8:10 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,

Sorry I was AWOL Friday.  Frankie came over, and we took Gigi, my Mom, to the children's museum in Lansing.  Frankie loves it there.  Plus, the current exhibit there is Hot Wheels, so he had a blast.  

Today, he and Lincoln ran the Kids' Mile in the PerryFest race.  Lincoln came in first.  Frankie finished.  Izzy didn't run coz she is supposed to have a soccer game this afternoon.  Since it's raining, that may not happen.

Breakfast: Bran Muffin

Snack: Banana

Lunch: Ham and cheese sandwich

Snack: Peach

Dinner: Pot roast, potatoes, carrots

Snack: No sugar added frozen yogurt.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

yvonnef1964
on 9/17/16 10:49 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Ladies,

Trish hope its working out good with your mom being there. That sounded like fun yesterday. Wow Frankie did the mile thats impressive for his age.

My dad brought me two whole pork loins today so I cut them up and put in the freezer. I will be eating alot of pork for awhile.

I got woke up this morning by the maintaince men doing work in the hallway. Im not a happy camper today, I thought I would be able to sleep in. Ill just go to bed early tonight.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese.

L cottage cheese and turkey deli meat

D sirloin pork chop and peas

S greek yogurt, turkey sausage snack sticks and apple

Have a good day

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 368 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1167 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1176 views