Wednesday Check-in

Nancy B
on 9/28/16 2:34 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Hello, everyone!

It's 5 am and I am still wide awake so I decided to start the Wednesday post.

Tuesday was spent doing paperwork and typing out John's story about how his family decided to immigrate to Canada in 1957 with six kids. He is extremely precise and re-reads everything over and over...driving me crazy- and I am NOT a typist. However, it's a great story to pass down to the family...he is the family historian. It is just hard when I have illustrations to be done before I leave for my meeting.

Then I got our banking done, paid the bills online and made JB's dinner before leaving to attend our sorority dinner meeting in the Falls. I ordered grilled fish and was doing so well, watching my intake, and then realized that I was seated amongst a group of Trump supporters and I had a very difficult time trying to keep my mouth shut. I hate talking politics and their views were extremely racist, dead wrong & annoying so I found myself eating buns rather than SAY anything. sighs  Well back to the straight and narrow on Wednesday.

Today I have to audit our BPW books before our monthly dinner meeting at 5:30 pm and naturally, my laser printer just ran out of black ink. So, since I cannot print out my budget for the meeting, I am starting up a crockpot of homemade vegetable beef & barley soup.The nights have gotten quite chilly here and the trees are starting to change their colours.

Wed Breakfast:   hot protein drink

Lunch :   homemade soup

Snack:    banana and a piece of hard cheese

Dinner (at restaurant): salad and grilled chicken breast already planned

Bedtime snack w/meds:     hot protein drink

Enjoy your day, everyone and stay safe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Patricia R.
on 9/28/16 9:41 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning.  

I had an appointment this morning with my therapist.  Then a run to Aldi's.  I have to get of the computer, and get in the kitchen.  I have to load the dishwasher, and then start making some applesauce.  I love homemade applesauce.

Lunch: Chicken and rice stuffing.

Snack: Cheese stick and fruit.

Dinner: Leftover chicken and stuffing.

Snack: Cheese and crackers.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views