Monday Morning. Where have I been?

Patricia R.
on 10/17/16 7:12 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,

Boy, have I been AWOL.  So sorry.  

I have been at volunteer trainings, plus volunteering at my county Democratic headquarters.  Plus, Izzy had a soccer game Saturday, which was fun, even though they lost.  :(  Their game yesterday was too far away, which was the last of the season.  They won, and I think they came in second in their league.

I broke my visor on Friday, got part of it fixed then, and have to go get the clip I ordered today.  

My allergies are making me crazy lately.  Itchy nose and eyes, and even my hands somedays.

My food has been sugar free, but at night I'm off the hook.  Snacking and grazing.  All sugar free, but nuts.  Need to talk to my therapist about that.

I must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/16 8:05 am

Good morning all

Tri****oo have allergies but I stopped taking my meds a

couple of years ago because they were so drying. Now I just treat the symptoms when they get bad enough to make me miserable.  I do have prescription eye drops that I use, but it's over the counter nasal spray and cold meds for congestion.  Now that I am home in Houston I'll be affected more than while in Wyoming.

Good luck with the grazing.  I think we all deal with that from time to time.  Its hard.

yvonnef1964
on 10/17/16 12:15 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi ladies, 

Im glad i grew out my allergies. I dont know why but i have.

Ive been AWOL too, my phone quit working last Tuesday so no service and internet.  Saturday I went to a new phone service and got a new phone. Ive been happy so far with it.

I did not want to get up at all this morning.  It probably didnt help that i was up at 7 am and didnt go to bed until after 2 am yesterday.

Have a good day. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 369 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1168 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views