FRIDAY....YAY!

Nancy B
on 12/2/16 8:56 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Happy WEEKEND, everyone! What a busy day for me...Up to the Falls to do BPW Banking, then a stop at the grocery store  where, somehow, a huge box of red and green RICE KRISPIES and two bags of marshmallows ended up in my grocery cart...I guess Oma will be teaching Kristen and Kaylee how to make rice krispie sqaures (which will be considered "funny" since JB calls Kristen "KRISPY" as a nickname which makes her laugh and if you can make a 14 yr old teen laugh, that is a GOOD thing!

Then I met an old friend for a proper HIGH TEA at Queen Charlotte's Tea Room...I chose the MONKS' BLEND, a robust spiced loose leaf tea.....we nibbled teeny tiny sandwiches (roast beef, egg salad and cucumber & cream cheese on while grain bread) and then a scone each. Then the dessert tray was served...I took one bite of a mandarin orange-chiffon slice and took the rest of my share home for the guys).

Son Derek dropped in for dinner before heading to his second job...between him and JB, the temptation of the cake slices was no longer a problem. My weekend plans include working on the decoupage process of two "memory boxes" for my grand daughters for Christmas.

Breakfast:  hot chocolate protein drink

Lunch: High Tea (as above)

Supper: a small hamburger...more mustard and relish than bun

Bedtime snack: hot soup

COUNT DOWN!!   only 29 Arimidex pills to go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1115 views