HELLO

Judy G.
on 11/2/18 3:34 pm - Galion, OH

So I had my Scopes done and so far all is OK. Dr did a couple biopsies and we are waiting for the results. So no bleeding found......so now I am needing to do the pill with the camera. Yippee. That is on the 14th and I have to be there at 6 am. Sighs.... I see my regular dr Tuesday morning. Have to go sign the consent papers so I can do this pill. Have any of you done this before? If so what am I getting into? They asked me if I "wanted" to do it. WTH does that mean? Do I need to have it or not? I asked if the dr wanted me to do it or no? She then continued on with info...HUH????? Then the day after I have this done I am to have my teeth cleaned...am I able to do this?

So that is it about me for now....

Any word about Susan and her WLS? I see she hasn't posted since she had it. I hope she is OK.

HUGSSSSSSS

Ready2goNOW
on 11/3/18 7:26 am

Good morning Judy!

Good to hear there is no internal bleeding. That's a relief! I would even venture to say its good your doctor is being so thorough and biopsying your tissue. Its just nerve wracking to wait on results.

I have never had the pill and camera procedure nor do I know of anyone who has. You may want to call your doctor to get more info.

I was wondering how Susan made out, too. Hopefully we will hear from her soon.

Speaking of doctors I met with my new PCP yesterday. I left my old one after office mismanagement the past few years. Losing test results, not returning calls, and getting different stories from different office staff about the same question. I had been with him 20 years, but when I tried to express my concerns he changed the subject.

So anyhow left this new doctor with another few appointments I really don't feel like doing. Urologist bc of my incontinence, mammogram I had been putting off, etc. I am so sick of doctors and procedures! In a way though I'm glad I am going to urologist bc Ive been having lower back in the same spot and afraid it could be kidney stones. We eat alot of protein so I am wondering if that is what is going on!

Going to try and enjoy the weekend. Its cool out like I like it so I can be outside. Dreading the time change but cant do anything but roll with it.

So this is Negative Nellies report...jusy one of those weeks!

Kathy

Judy G.
on 11/3/18 11:26 am - Galion, OH

Not sure yet IF there isn't bleeding inside, scopes didn't show it so that is why I need the Pill with Camera. They tried telling me about it and I am so lost with all that info. She said I was getting all of it in the mail. Thank God!!! I was lost with all she was saying to me!! I know I have another "Prep" to do. Oh Goody!!!

Still not seeing anything from Susan. I sure hope she is OK.

What is it with Dr's now days? You have a good one that tells you everything you want to know and then the next one is tight mouthed. ?? So glad I have had good ones so far!! Knock on wood!!!

Hope you don't have kidney stones. Are you drinking enough water?

Please get your Mamogram!! It is important to have them done. Same for your Paps. I thought after I was done with my periods I wouldn't have to go for Paps anymore but after my mom and sister both having cancer in/on their vulva I am so afraid of getting it even though I was told it was not hereditary. I even asked the Dr why BOTH my mom and sister got it then! He was dumbfounded. He said it was a fluke. Yeah right. So get those PAPS!!! And Mamograms!!!

The sun is out here finally!!! We had about 4 inches of rain total. OMG!! The ground is so soggy here.

Love you girlfriend!!

HUGSSSSSSSS

Ready2goNOW
on 11/4/18 5:16 pm

Judy,

Sure hope the info you get in the mail provides more information for you. It is frustrating when you get so much thrown at you without adequate explanations of the purpose.

I have a bad habit of googling stuff and it can scare the hell out of you!

Ugh...another prep? I hate them. Good luck!

I hope I don't have kidney stones either. Yes, I drink at least 64 oz/day...usually more which then leads to my leaking problem.

Just can't win...lol.

Yeah...yeah...yeah...definitely need to get mammogram...just hoped to sqeek thru to April...my regular month. I am just SO tired of medical crap.

Funny you should mention vulvar cancer! (Not really!) My nxt door neighbor got diagnosed with breast & vulvar at same time. She...or her doctors...chose to treat the breast cancer and 'monitor' the vulvar. She has yet to mention any treatment for it, and I don't feel comfortable asking her about something so personal. Hers was the first and only case of that kind of cancer I ever heard of...

Anyhow onto another week tomorrow. Do you ever plan to retire from the funny farm...lol!

Take care!

Kathy

Kathy

Judy G.
on 11/5/18 1:00 pm - Galion, OH

OMG I feel sad for your neighbor if she does have vulvar cancer!! if she does have it she should have it taken care of ASAP!!!! My sister waited and hers was so much worse than mom's was and she had it 3 times!!! Please tell her not to wait any longer if she has not had it treated yet!!!!

Maybe you are drinking too much water? I know It sounds wrong but you CAN drink too much and still get kidney stones or kidney failure.

I was planning on retiring when I hit 70, Wanted to retire to New Mexico at my Horse Rescue and help out there. So see what happens down the road yet. My health and Rick having to find a job there also because I WILL NOT support his smoking and drinking! My SS will only go so far and that is for ME! Plus he has to help pay for my bills also that he helped rack up since I have been here in Ohio with him. And trust me...there are days I could walk out but I have 2 truck payments and bills that stop me!!! And it is all because of ONE tenant.

I went to sign the consent form today. Now why do I need to be there so dang early just to swallow a pill and then leave in 10 minutes? Go home and come back in about 4 hours? WTH???? Make me be up all dang night besides. GRRRRRRRR Oh well get it over with and see what it finds. Just tired of being tired.

Wish Susan would come back and let us know she is OK.

Rick is getting ready to BBQ Babyback ribs. He wanted Cabbage, polish sausage, carrots and potatoes. Yeah right!!! I go to the Dr in the morning!! Not having THAT tonight!!! LMAO.

OK TTYL....HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Ready2goNOW
on 11/6/18 5:09 am

This neighbor is a nurse, but from what she said did not follow the recommendations of her doctor about her breast cancer treatment so I don't get her! We used to talk all the time, but her lifestyle choices bother me. She rents from her son, but stiffs him on the rent all the time. She lies to him. She does other stuff too...lying being the main theme. I know she had the breast cancer bc she had a masectomy, but I continue to wonder why she hasn't said anything more about the vulvar...

I stopped tracking my fluid intake but think its2 still in the 64-80 oz range. Kidney stones run in my family and since I had them before I just wonder...

I had planned to wor****il 60, but packed it in at 57! Too stressful leading me to continue to overeat and made my afib worse. Some days I miss it, but most I don't.

Great for you to aim for 70! I got SSDI, but I will never get full SS bc of stopping work early. And I hear you about the smoking & drinking. Thankfully Jim quit drinking when we got married or it wouldn't have happened! But his smoking is crazy and SO expensive! AND his medical bills! We haven't taken on any debt since I retired bc the medical stuff could buy us a nice Mercedes or buy contractors to fix up the house via us doing it. But we're 20 years into this, and he's such a good guy...plus I can't blame him for the medical...SIGH

Long time ago we had planned on buying a vacation home in Colorado, but don't see that happening now. Still want to travel, but getting Jazz graduated and my constant fatigue have slowed that down.

Are you from New Mexico? If so coming East must have been culture shock!

Hope all is going well.

Take care!

Kathy

Judy G.
on 11/6/18 12:35 pm - Galion, OH

Nurses can be their worst enemy!! My sister was an LPN and I guess self treated herself...guess that is why it got bad before she went to the Dr!!! Oh well can't fix stupid!!!

I don't keep track anymore on my fluids. I just drink when I am thirsty. I know I am bad.

As for retiring, I can't afford to retire earlier with the bills I have. Truck won't be paid off til then unless I sell it and I will not give up my truck that I love!!! And working here we get free rent and utilities. Plus life insurance as long as we are working here also. So that is also keeping me here. Lots to think about you know.

No I am not from New Mexico. Born and raised in Saginaw Michigan. Moved to Ohio in 2008 to be with Rick. Started over with him.

Still no word on my biopsy. Hopefully no news is good news.....

Making boiled dinner tonight. Look out tonight and tomorrow....LOL

HUGSSSSSSSS

yvonnef1964
on 11/8/18 8:10 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi I've been really busy lately and not getting on here.

Dont know anything about the pill camera but it might pick up something the scope couldn't. Hopefully it will come out negative.

I have to have laser surgery on my left eye next Monday. I had a cataract removed eight years ago but now a membrane is growing over it. He said that should take care it. I won't have any work restrictions so I don't have to take time off work.

Misty the kitty is being mischievous lately, ruining my houseplants,escaping my apartment when the door is opened and she thinks she needs to nurse on me the last week and half.

Yuck they're talking about snow tomorrow morning. I know it's coming but it seems too early for it.

Have a good night

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 363 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1161 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1167 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1107 views