TT and BL Insurance Coverage

wjackson
on 3/31/09 4:26 am

I am sure everyone has posted this question at one time or another. I am new to this forum and I have lost over 100 pounds with the band. I am currently experiencing excess skin and would like to know if anyone has had success with insurance coverage and PS.

In addition, if anyone could recommend any PS doctors in the NY/NJ/PA area that has been know to take insurance. I would greatly appreciate the information.

Thanks,

Susan S.
on 3/31/09 7:33 am - Roselle, NJ
 Can't answer the question about insurance because I was lucky enough to be able to self-pay for my plastics - and they would not have been covered (I had no rashes etc.).   But since your surgeon used to partner with mine - perhaps you're in the geographic area and I can't recommend highly enough the plastic surgeon who did all three of my procedures....Joe Fodero.  He is worth a consult.  Congrats on your success and good luck!    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

tazfan
on 4/1/09 11:19 am
My insurance paid for my tummy tuck and arm lift 4 years ago.  I was getting sores and rashes in the folds of the skin on my belly and in my arm pits.
Most Active