BL or BReduction?

Louise A.
on 3/31/09 5:02 am - Anniston, AL
I have just now started checking into  a lift or reduction. The one doctor that I have seen said reduction. but I was not happy seeing what the recution looks like. Ever picture that I have seen, on here and his pictures, the person is still flat on top. I want some fullness on the top. I also made it very clear that I did not  want to be smaller but wanted my boobs back on my chest.  Do I need to ask also for implants with the reduction? Can you all tell me what I need to be asking and what to look for in the doctor. Give me some advice please.
Tee M.
on 3/31/09 5:22 am - CT

Funny, I know exactly what you are asking.  I had a LIFT and small implants to fill in the area ABOVE the nipple.  I love it.  Same bra size as I was before, but now I dont have that empty area just below the front straps.  I got 280cc implants.  It depends on the size of your chest wall.  Wear a bra that you like, but dont quite fill in and they will normally give you the implants to put inside to see if they work.  Remember after surgery it will be a tiny bit smaller than when you put them in your bra.

Tee

Why is it we all know how to use our tool, but refuse to do it?

Most Active